Dreamstation and OSCAR

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
pikov22

Dreamstation and OSCAR

Post by pikov22 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:32 am

Is the Dreamstation data on the SD card compatible with OSCAR? (Apologies if this has been asked before.)
-----------
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; YOU are the one who gets burned.

Pugsy

Re: Dreamstation and OSCAR

Post by Pugsy » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:34 am

Yes.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

zonker

Post by zonker » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:40 am

pikov22 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:32 am
Is the Dreamstation data on the SD card compatible with OSCAR? (Apologies if this has been asked before.)
LOVE your sig!
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

D.H.

Post by D.H. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:41 pm

Most models of Dream Station are compatible. I can tell you first hand that mine is.

I'm not sure if the most basic model is compatible and, if not, whether is has an SD card slot anyhow.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:55 pm

D.H. wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:41 pm
I'm not sure if the most basic model is compatible and, if not, whether is has an SD card slot anyhow.
The most basic models will all have SD card slots because they all do hours of use needed for compliance requirements.

So if a SD card is in the slot...it will have hours of use but OSCAR and SleepyHead won't be able to show it without the other detailed data files that the basic machines don't record.
One could use Encore Pro with it though.

Now there may come to be a time in the future when machines don't have SD card slots but as of yet...they all do if for no other reason than proving compliance hours of use.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

D.H.

Post by D.H. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:43 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:55 pm
D.H. wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:41 pm
The most basic models will all have SD card slots because they all do hours of use needed for compliance requirements.

So if a SD card is in the slot...it will have hours of use but OSCAR and SleepyHead won't be able to show it without the other detailed data files that the basic machines don't record.
One could use Encore Pro with it though.

Now there may come to be a time in the future when machines don't have SD card slots but as of yet...they all do if for no other reason than proving compliance hours of use.
Thanks. I'd like the remind the OP that this only applies to the lowest (most basic) model of Dream Station. The Pro, the Auto, and BiPAP models all are compatible with OSCAR.