OT: constant cyber-harassment

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
DreamStalker

Re: OT: constant cyber-harassment

Post by DreamStalker » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:09 pm

Just ignore the limp dick ... foe him if you don't have the discipline to ignore him.

President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:11 pm

Bilbosax wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:55 pm
I gotta say guys, this conversation really breaks my heart. I am a coder, and I personally am eternally grateful to Jedimark for the endless hard work he MUST have put into Sleepyhead. It is a remarkable program. It has changed my life with regard to sleep. Without him, tens perhaps hundreds of thousands of people would have absolutely no control over their apnea treatment. We would be swimming around in the dark, dependent on our doctors uninspired and infrequent advice, or on our practically useless DME's. But with Sleepyhead, everyone on this board has been able to see directly what is happening to them from night to night on all of the latest equipment and make quick changes to ease their suffering. Nobody else on earth took it upon themselves to do the work that he did, and we are all benefiting from it.

Now I don't know Jedimark at all, and I have no idea who is in the right or wrong here so I will offer no opinion. I just ask that we give the guy the respect that he deserves. He may be unstable, I have no idea, and he may need to rant to get things off his chest, but we could all take the high road and just not respond, and it will pass. But if you have ever used his program to improve your sleep, and I think most of us here have, I think it would be fair to not crush the guy publicly for all he has done for this community.

Really sad.
Many of us on this forum (and the other) agree with you. It's not as one-sided as it appears.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Dreaming1

Post by Dreaming1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:30 pm

Why don’t you guys go out to five points and go all dead rabbits on each other? I hear Liam Niesen has a particular set of skills he can assist with.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:46 pm

DreamStalker wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:09 pm
Just ignore the limp dick ... foe him if you don't have the discipline to ignore him.

Is that a self-portrait?
---at least partially . . .

Bookit

Post by Bookit » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:17 am

chunkyfrog wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:32 pm
I always make some with VERY heavy butter--just the way my sweetie likes it.
Go ahead, grab some--he doesn't mind sharing.
Thank you, chunkyfrog!
*wipes dripping butter from face *

nicholasjh1

Post by nicholasjh1 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:18 am

jedimark wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:56 pm
I'm thoroughly fed up with paleriders constant cyber-stalking and harassment crap.
And Yes, I say this realizing I've done my fair share of sending it right back to sender. That's only because it's gotten ridiculously old.

I get the guy hates me and is still festering over my rejecting his "help" bossing me about with the SleepyHead project, but I literally cannot comment anywhere on CPAPtalk about SleepyHead project stuff without him feeling compelled to attack every single thing I say, and spreading absolute bullshit about me. It's utterly disgusting what he is doing to someone who's given so damn much to the whole Sleep Apnea community. I try to ignore him as much as possible, but it's downright impossible trying to have a rational conversation without him being a jerk and ruining it.

This BS is literally the primary reason why I pulled the plug on the SleepyHead, and also a huge part in why I've limited my forum activity in the first place. All he wants to do is stir up bullshit, twist my words and makes everything 1,000 times worse.

As CPAPTalk does not have a working block feature, active moderation, or appear to have any complaints resolution, I'm left feeling like I have little choice but to either leave this community (which sucks... I don't feel that's a fair option to have to consider), or otherwise take some form of legal action against palerider personally to make him stop harassing me.

I'm not asking, demanding or expecting Palerider to be booted, I just wish to make it publicly clear that I no longer wish to have any interaction with him, and I believe it's perfectly reasonable to expect him to respect my wishes.
I've contacted him privately "IRL" clearly expressing them too. If he wants to have a rational conversation there, I welcome it, if not, I'll block him there.

I would have liked to be able to have a decent conversation about the SleepyHead's legacy without his constant flood of harassment, but that's sadly become absolutely impossible here.

Mr Johnny Goodman, please... consider making foes feature outright BLOCK so we can self manage and have a better experience here. I'm all for free speech, but this is utterly ridiculous!
It's not just you he responds to pretty much everything with his 2 cents (or sometimes 10 dollars). You're just talking it personally. I doubt he's calling out you specifically, right or wrong, simply misinformed, or often completely backed up by evidence he seems to have a comment about just about everything, and a lot of his post are extremely useful. Is he active? Yes, Stalking? Hardly.
Instead of Sleep apnea it should be called "Sleep deprivation, starving of oxygen, being poisoned by high CO2 levels, damaging the body and brain while it's supposed to be healing so that you constantly get worse and can never get healthy Apnea"

babydinosnoreless

Post by babydinosnoreless » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:16 am

chunkyfrog wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:32 pm
Cynmatthes wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:09 pm
chunkyfrog wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:58 am
Popcorn, anyone?
Slowly raising hand from ducked down behind sofa. I will take some. Extra butter if you have it. :lol:
I always make some with VERY heavy butter--just the way my sweetie likes it.
Go ahead, grab some--he doesn't mind sharing.
Thank you !
38C643AD-090F-4247-B046-57C4CBD74463.jpeg
I hope you don't mind I borrowed the cup. :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 am

Cynmatthes wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:16 am
Hot buttered kittens?
Is this a tasty snack on your world?

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

babydinosnoreless

Post by babydinosnoreless » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:44 am

palerider wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 am
Cynmatthes wrote:
Hot buttered kittens?
:lol: :lol: I am supposed to be the kitten lurking from behind the safety of the cup. Trust you to take it in a whole different direction. :D

You win.

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:05 am

Cynmatthes wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:44 am
palerider wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 am
Cynmatthes wrote:
Hot buttered kittens?
:lol: :lol: I am supposed to be the kitten lurking from behind the safety of the cup. Trust you to take it in a whole different direction. :D

You win.
I mean, honestly, I figured you were just peeking over the rim after having wolfed down all the popcorn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Well, I found out what Mr. Watkins considers 'privately "IRL"'.

I logged into facebook today, for the first time in a week or two...
Mr WTFkins wrote: Mark WatkinsSat 6:49 PM
Your cyberstalking on CPAPTalk is getting ridiculous.

I'm asking you once, nicely to stop before I involve authorities, and legally pursue you over it.
I understand your hurt... but what you are doing is absolute bullshit.

You are outright trying to prevent me from participating online in forum posts about my own software project.

I literally can't comment anywhere without you attacking every little thing I say.

STOP THAT BULLSHIT!
:roll:

.... no, we're not "friends" and now he's blocked... not sure if sending threats is a violation of Facebook Ts and Cs ... hmm.

A KLERK

Post by A KLERK » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:57 pm

palerider wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:18 pm
prodigyplace wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:07 am
We know what group is making money off SH. They are just too childish to admit when they are wrong. End of story.
..... Who knows how much time and effort Arie put into the project, though I don't know if he shared in the donations.
But we do know who pocketed all that money.
I did not get a dime, nor was it offered to me. Contrary I pointed many people to the donations possibility and even asked Mark the night before he exploded whether he had seen an increase in donations. That was because @prodigyplace reposted my post on ApneaBoard with a cry for help to Mark Watkins. He said had seen some...
It was my personal pleasure to be so close to him but never had thought he was a psychopathic beast... Dangerous! He is self-destructive now.

Looking for MORE translators!

prodigyplace

Post by prodigyplace » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:11 pm

A KLERK wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:57 pm
palerider wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:18 pm
prodigyplace wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:07 am
We know what group is making money off SH. They are just too childish to admit when they are wrong. End of story.
..... Who knows how much time and effort Arie put into the project, though I don't know if he shared in the donations.
But we do know who pocketed all that money.
I did not get a dime, nor was it offered to me. Contrary I pointed many people to the donations possibility and even asked Mark the night before he exploded whether he had seen an increase in donations. That was because @prodigyplace reposted my post on ApneaBoard with a cry for help to Mark Watkins. He said had seen some...
It was my personal pleasure to be so close to him but never had thought he was a psychopathic beast... Dangerous! He is self-destructive now.
I was referring to AB, not you Arie, At least your sleepyhead.be page that never referred to Jedimark redirects to an OSCAR page that does.

Please visit our sponsor, CPAP.com at https://www.cpap.com/ for all your CPAP needs.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:46 pm

prodigyplace wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:11 pm
At least your sleepyhead.be page that never referred to Jedimark redirects to an OSCAR page that does.
Your junior high english teacher would give you an F for that sentence structure.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:10 pm

The word of the day is
NICE.
It's not always easy, but still worth a shot. :mrgreen: