Fitlife deal at cpap.com now

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
nicholasjh1

Fitlife deal at cpap.com now

Post by nicholasjh1 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:07 am

Anyone wanting to try a total full face mask now is apparently the time... Cpap.com is running a free return insurance deal on it right now... for people with eyeleak issues that want a full face mask that works. beware that philips vents (at least on the full face mask I just bought) cause a lot of white noise.

They are also running a pre-black friday sale right now online, 15% off most masks and items.
Instead of Sleep apnea it should be called "Sleep deprivation, starving of oxygen, being poisoned by high CO2 levels, damaging the body and brain while it's supposed to be healing so that you constantly get worse and can never get healthy Apnea"

AMESS

Re: Fitlife deal at cpap.com now

Post by AMESS » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Hahahaha hahah a black friday sale to sell CPAP masks. Fur coats maybe but CPAP. --Its the American way--anything to make money

nicholasjh1

Post by nicholasjh1 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:16 pm

AMESS wrote:Hahahaha hahah a black friday sale to sell CPAP masks. Fur coats maybe but CPAP. --Its the American way--anything to make money
Right! I thought that was pretty funny too.
Instead of Sleep apnea it should be called "Sleep deprivation, starving of oxygen, being poisoned by high CO2 levels, damaging the body and brain while it's supposed to be healing so that you constantly get worse and can never get healthy Apnea"

AMESS

Post by AMESS » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:19 pm

Look out--door buster --rather face buster at midnight

TASmart

Post by TASmart » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Well, in the US business manager have a fiduciary and legal obligation to act in the shareholders best financial interests. Call Congress if you do not like. There also is another alternative is you do not like the profit motive - some states allow a "B" corporation which has a triple bottom line of profit, employee benefit, and community benefit. Only in some states though.
All posts reflect my own opinion based on my experience and reading.
Your mileage may vary
Past performance is no guarantee of future results
Consult with your own physician as people very

AMESS

Post by AMESS » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Tas--greatful for the info--but more than I need

49er

Post by 49er » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:36 pm

Amess,

Since you asked about the perfect mask in another thread, I wanted to mention that I wonder if this mask had been made in a medium size, if it would have come close. I really liked the Fitlife but no matter what I did, I couldn't get it to stop leaking. I just think it was too big for my face.
I tried a small size but it barely fit.

49er

nicholasjh1

Post by nicholasjh1 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:39 pm

49er wrote:Amess,

Since you asked about the perfect mask in another thread, I wanted to mention that I wonder if this mask had been made in a medium size, if it would have come close. I really liked the Fitlife but no matter what I did, I couldn't get it to stop leaking. I just think it was too big for my face.
I tried a small size but it barely fit.

49er
only small large and xtra large... so unless they changed the sizes (from small and large to small, large and xtra large, and the new version of large is smaller than the original large, then no there is no medium.