Nosebreathe

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Ellen

Nosebreathe

Post by Ellen » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:18 pm

YIPES!! I must have removed my nosebreathe mouthpiece in early am and left on bed rather than putting in drawer. When I went in later am to make the bed - there it sat - right where the dog chewed it up!!! I immediately got on line and ordered 2 from steven@nosebreathe.com so I'd have one and a spare...........had to mouth tape last night and it sure made me appreciate the ease and comfort of my Nosebreathe appliance. Also, I have had strep throat and need to drink water through night to soothe throat - can do with ease with Nosebreathe - requires waking up and retaping - WOW do I miss my Nosebreathe!!!!!

Any of you out there having problems with mouthtaping should try the Nosebreathe - I got my original one from Dr. Steven Sue through quietsleep.com, but he can be reached directly at steven@nosebreathe.com.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:32 pm

After that break, regualr progrtaming will now resume

CPAPhappy

Re: Nosebreathe

Post by CPAPhappy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:16 pm

Ellen wrote:YIPES!! I must have removed my nosebreathe mouthpiece in early am and left on bed rather than putting in drawer. When I went in later am to make the bed - there it sat - right where the dog chewed it up!!! I immediately got on line and ordered 2 from steven@nosebreathe.com so I'd have one and a spare...........had to mouth tape last night and it sure made me appreciate the ease and comfort of my Nosebreathe appliance. Also, I have had strep throat and need to drink water through night to soothe throat - can do with ease with Nosebreathe - requires waking up and retaping - WOW do I miss my Nosebreathe!!!!!

Any of you out there having problems with mouthtaping should try the Nosebreathe - I got my original one from Dr. Steven Sue through quietsleep.com, but he can be reached directly at steven@nosebreathe.com.

rested gal

Post by rested gal » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:57 pm

Guest wrote:After that break, regualr progrtaming will now resume
Whoever deleted Ellen's post about the NoseBreathe ... you made a mistake. Ellen's post was not spam.

I know her. I've talked with her on the phone many times. She's a registered member of this board, an autopap user, had lots of trouble with mouth air leaks, had additional trouble with a full face mask gouging a sore in the bridge of her nose, tried several different kinds of tape, and finally got the mouth air leaks under control with the NoseBreathe dental device.

Better save your zapping for obvious spam about shoes and poker sites. Ellen's post was about a legitimate product that she uses to stop mouth air leaks. She has no connection with the doctor who makes it. She was simply sharing her experience and letting us know how to contact the doctor -- same as how some of us let people know where to get products that work for us, like the Aussie heated hose.
ResMed S9 VPAP Auto (ASV)
Humidifier: Integrated + Climate Control hose
Mask: Aeiomed Headrest (deconstructed, with homemade straps
3M painters tape over mouth
ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:09 pm

Now there will be a member starving because they can't hunt Spam anymore. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:09 am

Wasn't me but I thought that we could only delete our own posts or spam that came in under GUEST status.

I actually went to the link site and am considering trying it for myself. Thanks to CPAPhappy, he saved the post as a quote.

I also have the link saved to my IE favorites should anyone try to delete the quote.

- roberto
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:15 am

DreamStalker wrote:Wasn't me but I thought that we could only delete our own posts or spam that came in under GUEST status.

I actually went to the link site and am considering trying it for myself. Thanks to CPAPhappy, he saved the post as a quote.

I also have the link saved to my IE favorites should anyone try to delete the quote.

- roberto
Sure wasn't me either, but probably somebody possibly made the anonymous post and then logged in to delete the post.

Den
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05