airsense 10 autoset and time

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
bmanley

airsense 10 autoset and time

Post by bmanley » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:50 pm

Well today I downloaded my data and noticed for some reason it shows my stop time off by around and hour. Myair shows the correct time but sleephead shows about an hour off. Now when I look back at the last two weeks it show the correct time I got up but not this morning. Is this something that can just happen off and on? Now the charts show data stopping at the right time but on the left side it shows the wake time off by an hour. Hope that makes since.

LSAT

Re: airsense 10 autoset and time

Post by LSAT » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:16 pm

Daylight savings time last Sunday?

bmanley

Post by bmanley » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:17 pm

LSAT wrote:Daylight savings time last Sunday?
Well it was last night so it shouldn't be daylight savings. I've had this machine for just over two weeks and all the rest of the times are good. Just wondering if this is going to happen or a fluke

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:08 pm

In the past month you have had concerns about the cleaning your equipment, temperature of the humidifier cup, the amount of water used, leaks, respiration rate, tidal volumes and now time. Why not just use your new machine for a few weeks and see if everything doesn't settle down by itself.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:31 pm

LSAT wrote:In the past month you have had concerns about the cleaning your equipment, temperature of the humidifier cup, the amount of water used, leaks, respiration rate, tidal volumes and now time. Why not just use your new machine for a few weeks and see if everything doesn't settle down by itself.
where's the fun in that?

besides, think how quiet it would be without "random thought of the hour" postings.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

crestifer

Post by crestifer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:27 pm

there is always the off chance that your bedroom contains a wormhole...or your machine is out of clock juice.

but likely....dst is the culprit.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:33 pm

crestifer wrote:or your machine is out of clock juice.
many people do neglect the maintenance schedule, just like they rarely make sure they have enough blinker fluid in their cars... the lack of which is reportedly a major source of fender benders.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

crestifer

Post by crestifer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:38 pm

i've successfully sent my sister in law to the auto parts store for 'blinker fluid'

twice.

she has 2 phd's

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:48 pm

crestifer wrote::D

i've successfully sent my sister in law to the auto parts store for 'blinker fluid'
you devil
crestifer wrote:twice.

crestifer wrote:she has 2 phd's
ok, well, that makes sense, probably can't tie her shoes without help, like most PhDs... they may know everything about their field, but they spent so many brain cells on that, they can't do anything else.

crestifer

Post by crestifer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:55 pm

she is a brilliant woman, and a lovely person.

but man is she gullible.

which makes things interesting.

she has a good sense of humor, so it's all good.

bmanley

Post by bmanley » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:04 pm

New machine so I'd like to find out if something could be wrong so I can get it fixed. This group is too full of people that like to jump in with no help more then even try to help. I will sign out and NEVER check back in so have your fun.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:10 pm

bmanley wrote:New machine so I'd like to find out if something could be wrong so I can get it fixed. This group is too full of people that like to jump in with no help more then even try to help. I will sign out and NEVER check back in so have your fun.
what they're trying to tell you is to stop being so damn obsessively compulsive.

and don't forget to check your blinker fluid.

and for everybody that's still here, let's not forget that sleepyhead 1.0.0beta is a buggy beta, that works for the most part, but does have mostly cosmetic bugs that are pretty easy to find if one looks for them.

Last edited by palerider on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get OSCAR

crestifer

Post by crestifer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:15 pm

bmanley wrote:New machine so I'd like to find out if something could be wrong so I can get it fixed. This group is too full of people that like to jump in with no help more then even try to help. I will sign out and NEVER check back in so have your fun.
it's highly unlikely that anything is wrong with your machine. DST is likely the culprit.

can you post screenshots of your sleepyhead data from a few nights, including the one where you seem to have lost an hour ?

what is not clear is this: is your data as viewed by sleepyhead not matching the TOTAL time shown on your machine ? or is the time you woke up showing as different on sleepyhead than what you know was the time?

you also mention it is "about an hour off"

what does that mean? what is off, and what is it off from?

without seeing any data, it's hard to help you.

without having a cogent description of the issue, it's hard to help you.

i was joking about the clock fluid.

kinda.

crestifer

Post by crestifer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:54 pm

also, have you tried to reimport your data from the SD card ?

i had a few nights where for some reason sleepyhead imported the data strangely...a few nights had large gaps in the graphs and missed a lot of stuff.

i just put the sd card back in the computer and reloaded the weeks data. everything was fine.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:02 pm

crestifer wrote:also, have you tried to reimport your data from the SD card ?

i had a few nights where for some reason sleepyhead imported the data strangely...a few nights had large gaps in the graphs and missed a lot of stuff.

i just put the sd card back in the computer and reloaded the weeks data. everything was fine.
there was this:
bmanley wrote: I will sign out and NEVER check back in so have your fun.