sleepyhead data corruption

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
rosacer

sleepyhead data corruption

Post by rosacer » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:28 pm

Hi computer masters

I need your advise. I had an old Sleepyhead version (I don't remember which one). I'm on Win 10, I decided to upgrade to V1.00Beta2. since then I have problems to see properly the data information on the overview graphs, most of the times there is no Y axe information or graphs names, or unable to change the number of months of data i want to see, name it.

I receive also a message as don't know what about possible data corruption. Do you know what? I'm feed up of all that, my question is may i uninstall completely sleepyhead using Ex. Revo Uninstaller and then install again the V1.0.0Beta2, then read the data I still have in my cards, forget the older data I don't have anymore and that's it ? at least I could be able to use sleepyhead and see on a normal way the more recent data.

Is there another solution, not something which will take a complicated and long fight ? I'm not in love with computers, they are only a necessary evil

Thanks