Odd Sleepyhead report

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Omne

Odd Sleepyhead report

Post by Omne » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:09 am

Everything seemed fine last night but when I ran Sleepyhead I got a strange result on the flow rate:

So Sleepyhead problem or DreamStation problem or neither? I searched around but didn't find anything on partial nights, just missing graphs.

I'm leaning toward the machine.

SGearhart

Re: Odd Sleepyhead report

Post by SGearhart » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:14 am

Try rebuilding your data. SH 1.0 Beta has some undocumented features that may lead to this.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:18 am

Was the SD card out of the DreamStation at any time last night or perhaps not seated in the Dream Station fully?

The missing flow rate graph will occur when the SD card is not in the cpap machine.
Everything but the flow rate data files are stored within the machines internal memory and will be written to the SD card when it is inserted.
Flow rate data files are large and aren't saved in the memory so we lose them if the SD card isn't in the machine when it is used.

If the SD card was in the machine for sure all night...and it wasn't loose....aliens most likely.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Omne

Post by Omne » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:23 am

Pugsy wrote:Was the SD card out of the DreamStation at any time last night or perhaps not seated in the Dream Station fully?

The missing flow rate graph will occur when the SD card is not in the cpap machine.
Everything but the flow rate data files are stored within the machines internal memory and will be written to the SD card when it is inserted.
Flow rate data files are large and aren't saved in the memory so we lose them if the SD card isn't in the machine when it is used.

If the SD card was in the machine for sure all night...and it wasn't loose....aliens most likely.
It was in the machine and seated correctly.

Must be aliens...

Omne

Post by Omne » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:24 am

SGearhart wrote:Try rebuilding your data. SH 1.0 Beta has some undocumented features that may lead to this.
Nope, still there.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:31 am

Maybe that particular file got corrupt on the SD card for some unknown reason.

It might be a SleepyHead bug but the only way to confirm that would be to use Encore and check the wave form graphs which may be a lot more work than you want to do. You would need Encore Pro and that's a real bitch of a software.

Should it happen again get me me and we can use my Encore Pro to check it out.
Or if you like pain...get with me and I will point you to Encore Pro.

Right now...aliens is probably as good of a reason as any. They get blamed for a lot around here.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Omne wrote:Everything seemed fine last night but when I ran Sleepyhead I got a strange result on the flow rate:

So Sleepyhead problem or DreamStation problem or neither? I searched around but didn't find anything on partial nights, just missing graphs.

I'm leaning toward the machine.
the only way to know is to install encore and get a second view of the data.

SH has a bunch of bugs that crop up at unexpected times, and watkins has his thumb up his ass again, instead of fixing them....

the cpap community really does need to get some programmers that care, and fork the code. :sigh:

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.