Frustrated with the wait...

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Lizamd

Frustrated with the wait...

Post by Lizamd » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:57 am

Apparently the sleep center will not release details of my report from the calibration/titration of CPAP machine for at least a week therefore putting off initiation of my treatment. The therapist knows what settings and fittings worked during that time. Why the wait? Sorry to vent...I'm just tired and feel the need for a little support. Thx.

Julie

Re: Frustrated with the wait...

Post by Julie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:03 pm

I know it's hard to wait (I had to wait weeks and weeks), but as I said yesterday, you've had apnea for a long time, another week can't be that bad... a little reasonable-ness might be in order now - everyone (docs, techs, office people) has to process your stuff and there are many other patients who they're also having to deal with too.

CPAP_DAD6

Post by CPAP_DAD6 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Lizamd wrote:Apparently the sleep center will not release details of my report from the calibration/titration of CPAP machine for at least a week therefore putting off initiation of my treatment. The therapist knows what settings and fittings worked during that time. Why the wait? Sorry to vent...I'm just tired and feel the need for a little support. Thx.
Your lucky. It took me two weeks to get my results bk to my doctor, another wk to get an appt, and two more waiting on my DME appt. So ya, don't fret over one week

SewTired

Post by SewTired » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:32 pm

I wouldn't wait. Tell them that you are coming this afternoon for a copy of your study (raw data) and any interpretations done by the sleep center for your records. You are entitled to this information. You paid for it (well,your insurance did). I had my results 2 weeks before I saw the doctor, which gave me time to develop intelligent questions based on the result.

Airsense For Her; Settings: range 8-12, Airfit P10 (M)

Huh?

Post by Huh? » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:35 pm

Julie wrote:a little reasonable-ness might be in order now
CPAP_DAD6 wrote:So ya, don't fret over one week
Such arrogance.

Dad, I hate to see new members following in the steps of Julie - one of the worst forum members.

Huh?

Post by Huh? » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:59 pm

So Julie has taken to deleting my posts that call out her non-supportive, boorish behavior? This is not the first time. You're a snake, Julie.

Deleted:
Huh? wrote:
Julie wrote:a little reasonable-ness might be in order now
CPAP_DAD6 wrote:So ya, don't fret over one week
Such arrogance.

Dad, I hate to see new members following in the steps of Julie - one of the worst forum members.

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:33 pm

" Try searching under Equador - it might help." ~ The All-Knowing Snake

Huh?

Post by Huh? » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Gasper62 wrote:" Try searching under Equador - it might help." ~ The All-Knowing Snake

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:24 pm

When's the last time you actually tried to help someone instead of writing gibberish? What a waste of space you are!

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:54 pm

Julie wrote:When's the last time you actually tried to help someone instead of writing gibberish? What a waste of space you are!
it's never happened.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:56 pm