PR System One, 60 Series, REMstar Auto A-Flex

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
lordvader

Re: PR System One, 60 Series, REMstar Auto A-Flex

Post by lordvader » Sat May 21, 2016 8:09 pm

Up for sale is a Philips Respironics System One, 60 Series, REMstar Auto, A-Flex with humidifier, heated tube connection and SD card. Unit has 3,374 hours on it. Excellent condition and works perfectly. Was going to keep as a backup and travel unit but thinking about going with a Transcend because of the size for camping. Smoke free and pet free home. $275 shipped.
Last edited by lordvader on Wed May 25, 2016 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Machine: ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset
Mask: Fisher & Paykel Zest Q

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Wed May 25, 2016 2:48 pm

What happened to my post? My description is gone and only replies show.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed May 25, 2016 3:06 pm

Looks like someone spam removed your post and they shouldn't have done that.
It's perfectly acceptable for forum members to offer their personal machines here.

It's still there if you look after you click on "post a reply" button
Up for sale is a Philips Respironics System One, 60 Series, REMstar Auto, A-Flex with humidifier, heated tube connection and SD card. Unit has 3,374 hours on it. Excellent condition and works perfectly. Was going to keep as a backup and travel unit but thinking about going with a Transcend because of the size for camping. Smoke free and pet free home. $275 shipped.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Wed May 25, 2016 6:38 pm

Thanks

jtravel

Post by jtravel » Fri May 27, 2016 6:14 pm

Posted on wrong thread, that's what happened when you have lack of quality sleep without treatment

Last edited by jtravel on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:40 pm

jtravel wrote:Thank-you for making this available, I can't wait to get this setup and start using it.
My nights are really horrible at this point and I'm almost afraid to sleep.
I wake myself up from loud snorting sounds or dreams that I'm drowning and can't get enough air in my lungs when waking.
The wife wakes me all the time because I'm snoring or gasping for air.
If she lets me snore I wakeup with a sore and swollen throat that takes hours to return to normal.

You posted this on the wrong one but that's OK. Glad you're happy with the set up. This listing is still available.

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:35 pm

BUMP... I'd bargain way down for this one cuz IMO it's mostly good for a backup machine.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Sir NoddinOff wrote:BUMP... I'd bargain way down for this one cuz IMO it's mostly good for a backup machine.
Some people aren't fortunate enough to be able to have a backup machine. This machine would make a great primary machine IMO.

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:22 pm

For about $75 dollars more you can get that machine at Second Wind CPAP including a six month guarantee. What can I say... we're a bunch of tightwads here. I don't think many CPAPtalk members would disagree with that assessment. If it wasn't true you would have sold your machine two and a half weeks ago. Hey, there's always Craigslist.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:05 pm

Sir NoddinOff wrote:For about $75 dollars more you can get that machine at Second Wind CPAP including a six month guarantee. What can I say... we're a bunch of tightwads here. I don't think many CPAPtalk members would disagree with that assessment. If it wasn't true you would have sold your machine two and a half weeks ago. Hey, there's always Craigslist.
$75 is $75. Did you really say six month warranty. How about I guarantee mine for 7. Haven't met too many people on here that cock block other people's posts for no reason. I don't do this for a living.

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:53 pm

lordvader wrote:
Sir NoddinOff wrote:For about $75 dollars more you can get that machine at Second Wind CPAP including a six month guarantee. What can I say... we're a bunch of tightwads here. I don't think many CPAPtalk members would disagree with that assessment. If it wasn't true you would have sold your machine two and a half weeks ago. Hey, there's always Craigslist.
$75 is $75. Did you really say six month warranty. How about I guarantee mine for 7. Haven't met too many people on here that cock block other people's posts for no reason. I don't do this for a living.
well, we can certainly see that secondwindcpap is a much more *polite* organization to deal with.

SNO raises a good point, he's not being an asshole, and there's no call for you to be one.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:56 am

palerider wrote:
lordvader wrote:
well, we can certainly see that secondwindcpap is a much more *polite* organization to deal with.

SNO raises a good point, he's not being an asshole, and there's no call for you to be one.
So now were name calling. Making a comment on someone's post like that Is not something I would do personally. It devalues my post. I'm a very polite person just ask the last person that purchased something from me. Thanks for making this a pleasant place.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:38 am

lordvader wrote:
palerider wrote:
lordvader wrote: Haven't met too many people on here that cock block other people's posts for no reason.

So now were name calling. Making a comment on someone's post like that Is not something I would do personally. It devalues my post. I'm a very polite person just ask the last person that purchased something from me. Thanks for making this a pleasant place.
you, "sir", delved into the insults because you didn't like someone posting reasonable *facts*.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:59 pm

palerider wrote:
lordvader wrote:
palerider wrote:
lordvader wrote: Haven't met too many people on here that cock block other people's posts for no reason.

you, "sir", delved into the insults because you didn't like someone posting reasonable *facts*.
You mean the fact that mine is $75 cheaper right out of the gate and people do make offers. If you're not interested no need to post.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:23 pm

lordvader wrote:You mean the fact that mine is $75 cheaper right out of the gate and people do make offers. If you're not interested no need to post.
or, indeed, the fact that your machine of unknown provenance is only marginally cheaper than one from a reputable and polite dealer, who services and then warrants the machines, and that the fact that yours, despite numerous posts to keep this thread on the front page still hasn't sold, might tell you something, should you be open to clues.