Struggling Still For Good Nights Sleep

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Seeing You

Struggling Still For Good Nights Sleep

Post by Seeing You » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:24 am

Any comments from users of Hybrid mask. I have tried pillows and Quattro full face mask but so far just when I think maybe it is working and I can get five to seven hours one night it all goes down the tubes next night. I adjust the FFM it works fine one night next night I got to sleep fine then wake up with it dancing on my face which tickles my skin so I wake up then the battle starts no change in adjustment from night before when it worked fine. Seems maybe top air pressure is more who knows when you wake up out of a sound sleep the sitting has not changed unless machine is gone crazy I do not know. Mouth still gets dry no matter so far what I do tried the gel helps some but when I fall asleep my chin falls down then mouth breathing starts I guess I am asleep but I wake with dry mouth. No way to use chin strap with Quattro that I know about. I heard about the neck brace deal but when I ask a simple question about did it get hot and bother a person got smart answer so no more questions about that. So has anyone used the Hybrid Mask which I heard comes with chin strap if so give me some feed back it would be appreciated. Also I thought humidifier would stop dry mouth not so for me. I had dry mouth with out c-pap and still have it with c-pap so no better off. I tried turning humidifier off and no heat but that was some better but still dry mouth and at times wake up with cold nose. Tried putting air hose under some cover helped some. In summer time we do not sleep with cold room so change from inside to outside is not so great and in winter we try to sleep with cooler room so we adjust better. We are not living in a house we live full time in our 5th wheel unit so it is like a small apartment so bedroom is not like a house. So any new input appreciated. Thanks Larry