Success and new directions thanks to several

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
bdz

Success and new directions thanks to several

Post by bdz » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:43 pm

Thanks to JDS74 and his help with that ‘Monster Mask’ the Oracle. It is actually becoming my friend! Working on some sore mouth issues.

Got a nice S9 BIPAP that made my treatment so much easier from Martin...who Palerider told me about. After realizing how great the BIPAP is, I pushed my insurance to get a new machine as I was due. I got the PR DS760. You really can feel the difference in those algorhytms or whatever they are. This is the dream machine for me. I have that super S9 for backup. My Sleep doc was not too happy about the auto part...but hey, who is using the machine?

Then SleepyHead...I was able to switch from one machine to the other without any break in my records...WOW..Way to go JediMark

Pugsy and other explained over and over the leak business and how it affects the machine’s ability to function....it finally sunk in! I had to stop using the Anew. While my numbers were great...the machine could not do its job because of the leaks. My face needed two different sizes or something like that.

Yes...you see a bit of bickering etc on the site...but this is still a great site to find good, solid information and knowledge about who to contact and where to go. (OOPs..don’t take that wrong! )

My latest using the Oracle and my BIPAP

Additional Comments: Luckily the Oracle is not flimsy. Bought several. Thanks to JDS74, I have lots of inner flaps.
Peace begins with each of us as individuals

JDS74

Re: Success and new directions thanks to several

Post by JDS74 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:38 am

Thank you for the comment.
Notice that leak line
It's typical with a properly adjusted Oracle mask.

Oracle 452 Lessons Learned Updated
DSX900 AutoSV with HC150 extra humidifier and Hibernite heated hose
Settings: EPAP Min-10.0, EPAP Max-17, PS Min-3, PS Max-10, Max Pressure-20, Rate-Auto, Biflex-1.
Sleepyhead and Encore Pro 2.21.