Sleep data entry

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Fruttipebbles

Sleep data entry

Post by Fruttipebbles » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:21 am

Currently I use Sleepmapper to keep track of my sleep progress. I have an older machine that I use when I sleep in the spare bedroom a few times a week, this does have the same card as my newer machine. I was wondering if there was a way to manually enter information in the Sleepmapper site or some way to combine the two machines datas. Otherwise it looks like I'm not using a machine half of the week when I really am. Any suggestions welcome

Pugsy

Re: Sleep data entry

Post by Pugsy » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:36 am

As far as I know SleepMapper is tied to the serial number of a machine and it won't combine data from 2 different serial numbers.
I ran into that problem myself and never could get it fixed.

You can use Sleepyhead software and it will combine multiple machine data into one user profile...and give you more details than SleepMapper does anyway. Information on SleepyHead in my signature line.
You can also combine multiple machine data using Encore (Respironics software) to one user profile.
Encore is Windows only software. SleepyHead has both Windows and Mac versions available.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Fruttipebbles

Re: Sleep data entry

Post by Fruttipebbles » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:03 am

Thanks so much. I'll check those out!