geezer to some, snotty nosed brat to others.Wulfman... wrote:But, your membership profile does......."young-un".........
Happy Birthday Palerider!
Re: Happy Birthday Palerider!
Get OSCAR
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Re: Happy Birthday Palerider!
Hoping I'm not too late to wish you a Happy Birthday, Palerider!
Best wishes, Nate
Best wishes, Nate
_________________
| Mask: DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV; Dreamwear Nasal Mask Original; CPAPMax Pillow; ResScan & SleepyHead |
Central sleep apnea AHI 62.6 pre-VPAP. Now 0 to 1.3
Present Rx: EPAP: 8; IPAPlo:11; IPAPHi: 23; PSMin: 3; PSMax: 15
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it." —Groucho Marx
Present Rx: EPAP: 8; IPAPlo:11; IPAPHi: 23; PSMin: 3; PSMax: 15
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it." —Groucho Marx
Re: Happy Birthday Palerider!
not at all, thank you kindly, good Sir!.NateS wrote:Hoping I'm not too late to wish you a Happy Birthday, Palerider!
Best wishes, Nate
Get OSCAR
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Re: Happy Birthday Palerider!
It was my mom's birthday too.Wulfman... wrote:Happy Birthday and Happy VD, palerider.
It was also my mother's birthday.
Den
.
49er
_________________
| Mask: SleepWeaver Elan™ Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask - Starter Kit |
| Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control |
| Additional Comments: Use SleepyHead |
- Tatooed Lady
- Posts: 984
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:18 pm
- Location: Central Wisconsin
Re: Happy Birthday Palerider!
Okay, I'll say it. Valentine's Day is PROBABLY not the best holiday to abbreviate...in this case, a well-meaning forum member looks kinda like he is wishing palerider a general sense of contentment with a pesky STD. Maybe it's just the truck driver in me that makes me look at things and go ?Wulfman... wrote:Happy Birthday and Happy VD, palerider.
It was also my mother's birthday.
Den
.
_________________
| Mask: Swift™ FX For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control |
| Additional Comments: Precious and POW are very very good to me. |
As Bette Davis famously said, “Old age ain’t for sissies.”
I'm with the band.
So.Many.TOYS!
I'm with the band.
So.Many.TOYS!
Re: Happy Birthday Palerider!
knowing Den and his sense of humor... he probably did it that way on purposeTatooed Lady wrote:Okay, I'll say it. Valentine's Day is PROBABLY not the best holiday to abbreviate...in this case, a well-meaning forum member looks kinda like he is wishing palerider a general sense of contentment with a pesky STD. Maybe it's just the truck driver in me that makes me look at things and go ?Wulfman... wrote:Happy Birthday and Happy VD, palerider.
It was also my mother's birthday.
Den
.
Get OSCAR
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
- Wulfman...
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:41 pm
- Location: Nearest fishing spot
Re: Happy Birthday Palerider!
Who.....ME???palerider wrote:knowing Den and his sense of humor... he probably did it that way on purposeTatooed Lady wrote:Okay, I'll say it. Valentine's Day is PROBABLY not the best holiday to abbreviate...in this case, a well-meaning forum member looks kinda like he is wishing palerider a general sense of contentment with a pesky STD. Maybe it's just the truck driver in me that makes me look at things and go ?Wulfman... wrote:Happy Birthday and Happy VD, palerider.
It was also my mother's birthday.
Den
.
Of course. Guilty as charged.
With acronyms for virtually EVERYTHING these days (many of which I have to look up), I decided years ago to do the same with Valentine's Day.
Makes people go "HUH? What did he say?"
Den
.
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05
- Pad A Cheek
- Posts: 836
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:40 pm
- Location: Virginia, In the shadow of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Palerider!
Let me add my late but sincere "Happy Birthday" to you Palerider. I hope you got to spend it doing something you enjoy.
Karen
Karen
_________________
| Machine: DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine |
| Additional Comments: This CPAP stuff at night makes the days so much more productive |
And I think to myself...... What a Wonderful World
Re: Happy Birthday Palerider!
Thank you. it was a good day.Pad A Cheek wrote:Let me add my late but sincere "Happy Birthday" to you Palerider. I hope you got to spend it doing something you enjoy.
Get OSCAR
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.
- Denial Dave
- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:45 am
- Location: Connecticut
Re: Happy Birthday Palerider!
I too am late for the b-day party.... Happy B-day PR
I've been out shoveling snow off of my driveway, roofs, etc...
is it spring yet?
I've been out shoveling snow off of my driveway, roofs, etc...
is it spring yet?
_________________
| Mask: Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear |
| Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control |
| Additional Comments: Started at VPAP pressure setting of 20/14.4. I've survived Stage 1 cancer and lost 80+ lbs. Pressure is now 14.5 / 11 |
if you don't know where you are going... any road will take you there.... George Harrison
Re: Happy Birthday Palerider!
I hope you had a great time! Happy B-day.





