SleepyHead Test Build for Mac OS X

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Leo Estevão

Re: SleepyHead Test Build for Mac OS X

Post by Leo Estevão » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Ok, nothing happen.

Breathe Jimbo

Post by Breathe Jimbo » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Leo Estevão wrote:Ok, nothing happen.
You need to do a little more than download the program and insert the card. Do you have a supported machine? Did you start the program? Did you create a user profile? Did you import data? Etc, etc, etc.

archangle

Post by archangle » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Did anyone ever build and publish the Mac version that supports PRS1 60 series CPAP?

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

Breathe Jimbo

Post by Breathe Jimbo » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:51 pm

archangle wrote:Did anyone ever build and publish the Mac version that supports PRS1 60 series CPAP?
Discussed on the developer mailing list. Someone else has created a separate "branch" of the software. You'll have to read the mailing list and figure it out on your own. Sorry, but I'm dealing only with Mark's main branch, and he has not committed any changes since May or so. Real life and all that.

rich0

Post by rich0 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Breathe Jimbo wrote:
archangle wrote:Did anyone ever build and publish the Mac version that supports PRS1 60 series CPAP?
Discussed on the developer mailing list. Someone else has created a separate "branch" of the software. You'll have to read the mailing list and figure it out on your own. Sorry, but I'm dealing only with Mark's main branch, and he has not committed any changes since May or so. Real life and all that.
Well, the intent of my branch was to develop patches for submission into Mark's versions, and for my own personal use. I never really intended to publish builds of them. However, since the pain level associated with the series 60 seemed high and there was a fix available, I didn't want to delay getting something out. I wouldn't necessarily recommend anybody use my builds unless they have a particular need for them, and the intent is to get the changes merged into the main package so that we don't have two versions floating around out there long-term.

All that said, I have what seems to be a working version of SleepyHead for OSX now:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/thefreemanclan ... pyHead.dmg

You should just be able to open the dmg and then drag the application to your applications folder, or just run it from the dmg if you want to try it out. I would highly recommend backing up your data first, well, assuming you even have data yet.

I'll give you fair warning that I know even less about OSX software development than I know about OSX, but I'm reasonably confident I have it working. Feedback is welcome.
Machine: PRS1 AutoSV (950P)

brivers222

Post by brivers222 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:37 am

I downloaded this on March 8th and couldn't get anything to work... then I realized i had a brick. Since swaping out to a fully functional machine I have had no problem importing data from my memory card.
Machine: PR S1 REMStar 60 Series Pro
Humdifier: PR S1 Heated Humidifier
Mask: Simplus FFM , Quattro™ FX FFM
Pressure: 10cmH20
Untreated AHI: 90.4
Treated AHI: 1.4

DAG

Post by DAG » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:21 pm

I also have a Mac running the latest software. I will be taking delivery of my new Resmed S9 on the 1st and will be testing your software then. I'll try to get it open and running today and give you feedback. I'm so glad someone is doing this for I was just NOT going to partition my Mac and purchase windows, etc. Thanks for all of your hard work.

DAG

Post by DAG » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:29 pm

I just downloaded it and opened it and so far it looks fine. Too bad you don't have some 'dummy data' for us to use to see how it works. Is it possible to do that? Can anyone provide some 'dummy data' for us to work with?

NameGoesHere

Post by NameGoesHere » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:25 am

DAG wrote:I just downloaded it and opened it and so far it looks fine. Too bad you don't have some 'dummy data' for us to use to see how it works. Is it possible to do that? Can anyone provide some 'dummy data' for us to work with?
This thread is very old and was necro'ed. That build's been out for quite a while. I've been using it (with my data) and it works fine. Once you get data it will likely work great for you too.