Thanks for the replies

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Sclark08

Thanks for the replies

Post by Sclark08 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:01 am

I have been on this website for 1 hour and the members here have been more helpful and knowledgeable than my sleep Dr. Thank God for this website

kaiasgram

Re: Thanks for the replies

Post by kaiasgram » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:08 am

Sclark08 wrote:I have been on this website for 1 hour and the members here have been more helpful and knowledgeable than my sleep Dr. Thank God for this website
We understand and we're happy to help.

I recommend that for the time being we stick with the first thread you started, so that everyone will be on the same page in following your story.

Glad you found us!

Sclark08

Post by Sclark08 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:35 am

Why can't I get my machine image to show.? Only mask and humidifier show up in profile
My machine is a PR BiPap Auto Bi Flex

Thewino

Post by Thewino » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:01 am

Hey Sclark,

I learned way more about sleep apnea and my machine from this board than I did from my physician and my terrible DME ever passed along to me. There are wonderful posters here who I will always be indebted to.

These posters have already figured out their machines but are kind enough to pass along their knowledge.

In regards to your question: First, on the left top of the main website page is a link called 'User Control Panel' (right above the big orange arrow that states 'Post a New Topic'). Hit the 'User Control Panel' panel'

At the top of this page are six tabs. Hit the tab that says 'Profile'.

Now look to the left columns. They should all be 'Edit' options. Hit the second tab from the top that says 'Edit Equipment'.

Now you have the option to add in your machine, mask, humidifier, and software. Also, right below these four tabs is a section titled, 'Additional Comments'. If you add anything here it will also show up in your profile. For example, you may want to state: "in addition to the Rescan software, I also utilize Sleepyhead."

This last advice is important: Directly below the 'Additional Comments' section is another section you must complete. The tab states, "Allow other users to view your CPAP Equipment?" Please ensure you answer 'Yes'.

Now, you have to hit the "Submit' button or all of your changes are lost. Once you hit 'Submit', you are done and all of the equipment and comments you added will now be posted.

Be Well,
TheWino
The wino and I know the joy of the ocean... J. Buffett ***Please do not take any information from my post/s as medical advice. I am simply providing personal experiences. Thank you***