Masks for sale--- InnoMed Hybrid, Resmed Quattro FX Med

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
DeepBreath

Masks for sale--- InnoMed Hybrid, Resmed Quattro FX Med

Post by DeepBreath » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:00 pm

I have quite a few masks that I've picked up to try out, and spent quite a bit of money in the process. So the funny thing about all of this, the Quattro medium that I tried at my sleep study (and was recommended by my DME) is the mask I’ve ended up with. I know the amount of time I used them doesn't truly give you a person a good idea if they can make them work long term, but I'm just going to stick with what I know works for me. Let me know if you have any questions, no use letting these sit around and collect dust.

PayPal is preferred, however I'm happy to chat about other options. Click the images for larger photos.

Sold
Last edited by DeepBreath on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

DeepBreath

Re: Masks for sale--- InnoMed Hybrid, Resmed Quattro FX Med

Post by DeepBreath » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Bump

Let me know if you have any questions, or PM me if you think prices are out of line.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:37 pm

The Quattro is the first FF mask that I tried and I have been using it for over 4 years. No reason to change unless the shape of my face changes. Keep what works!

BrandonB

Post by BrandonB » Sat May 18, 2013 12:56 pm

I know this thread is a couple months old, but do you still have the TrueBlue available. Thinking about swapping out my EasyLife for it.
Life before my CPAP was really no life at all!

BrandonB

Post by BrandonB » Sat May 25, 2013 2:20 pm

FYI for everyone else. DeepBreath contacted me within hours of my post and over PM we arranged for payment and shipping. This was a Saturday evening and Monday morning he sent out the mask and my tracking #. Happy with the purchase and getting the TrueBlue all situated. Thanks DeepBreath!
Life before my CPAP was really no life at all!