Wishing you a Happy New Year

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Cindy Lou Who

Wishing you a Happy New Year

Post by Cindy Lou Who » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:50 pm

Thank you for all the help I've received here. Hope 2013 finds you sleeping better. Getting your XPAP and mask problems solved/resolved. Where ever you are in your treatment, Wishing you improvement in every way.
Cindy

2 B Sleeping Soundly

Re: Wishing you a Happy New Year

Post by 2 B Sleeping Soundly » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:34 pm

Happy New Year to you, Cindy Lou Who!! (I honestly wasn't trying to rhyme, but I will take it as it comes... )

One time a cop pulled me over for running a stop sign. He said, "Didn't you see the stop sign?" I said, "Yeah, but I don't believe everything I read." -- Steven Wright

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:50 am

Happy New Year to all! Hope everyone has a prosperous, healthy and happy new year! I hope bunches of people get the help they need for successful cpap therapy here!

Sheriff

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:51 am

2 B Sleeping Soundly wrote:Happy New Year to you, Cindy Lou Who!! (I honestly wasn't trying to rhyme, but I will take it as it comes... )
Don't believe the ticket I'm scratchin' out here!!

Sheriff

2 B Sleeping Soundly

Post by 2 B Sleeping Soundly » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:04 am

Sheriff Buford wrote:...I hope bunches of people get the help they need for successful cpap therapy here!

Sheriff

+1 - I share that same hope!

John

One time a cop pulled me over for running a stop sign. He said, "Didn't you see the stop sign?" I said, "Yeah, but I don't believe everything I read." -- Steven Wright

2 B Sleeping Soundly

Post by 2 B Sleeping Soundly » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:18 am

Sheriff Buford wrote:
2 B Sleeping Soundly wrote:Happy New Year to you, Cindy Lou Who!! (I honestly wasn't trying to rhyme, but I will take it as it comes... )

Sheriff
But Sheriff, I am obviously ingnorant of the law, just look at me !! Please just ingnore my lousy rhymes (like you did for my hose snuggling... Whew, that was a close one) and I will aviod witticisms through rhyme for the rest of this post! By the way, did that Twinkie from the glove box taste ok? I ate one and it tasted like stale toast. Opps, post rhymes with toast ... where do I sign? .

John

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:27 am

2 B Sleeping Soundly wrote:
Sheriff Buford wrote:

Sheriff
But Sheriff, I am obviously ingnorant of the law, just look at me !! Please just ingnore my lousy rhymes (like you did for my hose snuggling... Whew, that was a close one) and I will aviod witticisms through rhyme for the rest of this post! By the way, did that Twinkie from the glove box taste ok? I ate one and it tasted like stale toast. Opps, post rhymes with toast ... where do I sign? .

John
Your response dumb-founds me! For the first time, I don't know what to say! Might just let you go with a warning!

gasp

Post by gasp » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:45 am

Happy New Year to everyone! 6 New Years with CPAPtalk and counting. This forum comes to mind whenever I am thankful for my health and living where I can receive the best of health care.

Thank you to my fellow cpapers for all your advice and help, cheering, and just general support throughout the years.

jwerley

Post by jwerley » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:56 am

A Very Happy New Year to all of you!!! This forum is one of the things I am so very grateful for as we head into 2013. Many heartfelt thanks to all of you!! I wish you all GOOD SLEEP!

Janice

"He who understands you is greater kin to you than your own brother. For even your own kindred may neither understand you nor know your true worth."
Kahlil Gibran

jencat824

Post by jencat824 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 am

Happy New Year!!!

This forum has helped me so much, I'm looking forward to learning more in 2013

Thanks everyone!
Jen

Other masks I've tried: *=liked, #= no way
Piliaro, SleepWeaver Elan*, Swift FX w&w/o Bella Loops#, OpitLife#,Simplicity*, Mirage Vista*, Go Life for Her#, IQ (original hg only)*, Quattro FX (barely)###, Wisp*, Nuance#, Swift LT for her**

gomer

Post by gomer » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:28 pm

...HAPPY......NEW....YEARS......EVERYONE......

For me #13 is my LUCKY number so I have high hopes for the new year.