How to generate a Compliance Report w/Rescan?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
karl9000

How to generate a Compliance Report w/Rescan?

Post by karl9000 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:02 am

I'm looking to go into truck driving, and one of the things they ask about is sleep apnea. I have very mild apnea (less than 5 AHI), but I need to generate a compliance report. When I started on CPAP, I didn't have insurance so I paid for my own testing and machine after the diagnosis, and I've been downloading a tracking the data for almost 3 years now. I know Rescan has the ability to generate a compliance report, but I can't seem to work my way around to actually generating one. All I need to show is my compliance over the last 3 years and the AHI. I built a customized template (I think) to show that, but I don't know how to generate the darn thing! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

zoocrewphoto

Re: How to generate a Compliance Report w/Rescan?

Post by zoocrewphoto » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 am

Pick Review at the top. Then, just below the icons, pick statistics. Set the amount of days to whatever you like. You can do one for the past 3 years all together, or the last year, the last 3 months, etc. It will give you the statistics which will include the number of nights over 4 hours, the percentage of those nights, the average use per night, average ahi, etc.

Then do a screen shot and print it. I use a program called "Snipping Tool" that somebody here helped me find on my computer.

Who would have thought it would be this challenging to sleep and breathe at the same time?

karl9000

Post by karl9000 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 am

Thanks, zcp! I thought there was a more "techinical" way, but if the trucking company accpets it, it's good enough for me...

archangle

Post by archangle » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:39 pm

On ResScan Version 3.16, click on "report" near the top and generate a report. "Print" is an option at top right. It generates a PDF you can print or e-mail. Lots of different options on how you can configure the report.

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.