Compliance shown on data

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Ineedanap

Compliance shown on data

Post by Ineedanap » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:01 pm

For some reason when I check my data, it says I didnt use my cpap on two nights. Those nights are both days I took a nap. My compliance is %100 and Im sure if I tell my Dr that it wont be questioned but it bugs me.
Does this happen to anyone esle?
I never would have made it without this forum.

Mary Z

Re: Compliance shown on data

Post by Mary Z » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:11 pm

It's weird. I'm glad you have the kind of Doc that will believe you. I once had a machine that on ResScan showed no use, but on the hours used it was correct. Never did figure that one out. Sorry I can't help, but it happened to me.

Perrybucsdad

Post by Perrybucsdad » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:14 pm

No clue here either, but for some reason, if I don't hit the Save button, the data that I just imported seems to go *poof* sometimes. Shouldn't need to do that I would think, but who knows.

Try downloading the data again (tell it you want to select the data), and then select all data for the detailed portion. When it asks what you want to do with the duplicates, say overwrite (as opposed to discard). Maybe that will fix it as maybe you were only selecting the last session in your data stream and it missed it because of that.

Ineedanap

Post by Ineedanap » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Thanks!
Im assuming that the Dr (nurse practitioner) would believe me. If she didnt, well tough noogies I guess. None of this matters though. I chose to overwrite and my compliance is back to %100 with all info present. Thanks for the help!
I never would have made it without this forum.