How do I delete my account?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
NightMonkey

Re: How do I delete my account?

Post by NightMonkey » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 pm

We all better be careful. I mean look who we are dealing with:
ResmedUser wrote: I graduated from a top end ABA approved post bachelor Paralegal school with a 4.0 GPA.

Mikey

Sounds like a frustrated wanna-be lawyer who could not get in law school and now has to grovel for employment at the feet of lawyers the rest of his career.
NightMonkey
Blow my oropharynx!

the hairy, hairy gent who ran amok in Kent

NightMonkey

Post by NightMonkey » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Jaylee wrote:
Good to see the very nice avatar back! It always brings a smile to my face.
NightMonkey
Blow my oropharynx!

the hairy, hairy gent who ran amok in Kent

ResmedUser

Post by ResmedUser » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 pm

NightMonkey wrote:We all better be careful. I mean look who we are dealing with:
ResmedUser wrote: I graduated from a top end ABA approved post bachelor Paralegal school with a 4.0 GPA.

Mikey

Sounds like a frustrated wanna-be lawyer who could not get in law school and now has to grovel for employment at the feet of lawyers the rest of his career.
More like, my life was totally destroyed by OSA and went untreated for many many years for reasons beyond my control. By the time I finally got on CPAP and recovered, my life was for all practical purposes, already over with. So I settled on the Paralegal thing. Law school was beyond my capability after what I had been through.

BTW, I was not even interested in the legal profession at all before the OSA thing. The main reason I got interested in that was the lines of bs, the insurance and DME hassles, the problems with doctors...I say sue'em all. Let God sort'em out. You can be absolutely 100% positive that any insurance company, DME, asswipe doctor or other "health professional" that I encounter in the courtroom will get every bit of my Paralegal attention.

Hell, Im lucky to even be alive.

Mikey

ResmedUser

Post by ResmedUser » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Jaylee wrote:What the hell is up with hating on fat people? How old are you? Totally pathetic. I will take fat over stupid any day.

You look like 200 lbs of chewed bubble gun. Nothing wrong with fat people, its just you should be trying to lose it particularly when you are on such a drastic machine as a bipap at your age. When I was your age, I was physically active, on a Masters swim team and a bipap was the furthest thing from my mind.

Just saying, a loss of twenty pound can make a big difference in your condition and your physicians will love you for losing weight.

Mikey

Janknitz

Post by Janknitz » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Mikey, dear,

How can we miss you if YOU DON'T GO AWAY???????????????????????????
What you need to know before you meet your DME http://tinyurl.com/2arffqx
Taming the Mirage Quattro http://tinyurl.com/2ft3lh8
Swift FX Fitting Guide http://tinyurl.com/22ur9ts
Don't Pay that Upcharge! http://tinyurl.com/2ck48rm

ResmedUser

Post by ResmedUser » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Janknitz wrote:Mikey, dear,

How can we miss you if YOU DON'T GO AWAY???????????????????????????
Im trying to get kicked off.

Mikey

Bob3000

Post by Bob3000 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:20 pm

ResmedUser wrote:You all are a bunch of assholes and I dont want to post here anymore.

Mikey

drj130

Post by drj130 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:38 pm

[quote="ResmedUser"You look like 200 lbs of chewed bubble gun. Nothing wrong with fat people, its just you should be trying to lose it particularly when you are on such a drastic machine as a bipap at your age. When I was your age, I was physically active, on a Masters swim team and a bipap was the furthest thing from my mind.

Just saying, a loss of twenty pound can make a big difference in your condition and your physicians will love you for losing weight.

Mikey[/quote]

I'm 5' 6.5", 159lbs. with 20 years in the Army. I don't think that losing 20lbs will make a difference in my case. If anything, it would make me under weight.

David

Look twice, save a life. You never know when you might see a motorcyclist.

ResmedUser

Post by ResmedUser » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:41 pm

drj130 wrote:[quote="ResmedUser"You look like 200 lbs of chewed bubble gun. Nothing wrong with fat people, its just you should be trying to lose it particularly when you are on such a drastic machine as a bipap at your age. When I was your age, I was physically active, on a Masters swim team and a bipap was the furthest thing from my mind.

Mikey
I'm 5' 6.5", 159lbs. with 20 years in the Army. I don't think that losing 20lbs will make a difference in my case. If anything, it would make me under weight.

David[/quote]

Losing fifty pounds helped my OSA a lot. I bet if I lost another forty my pressures would go down more.

Mikey

mmkof5

Post by mmkof5 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:46 pm

I am a very "newbie-newbie" to this forum. I came here looking for advice, support and a chance to vent. Not to vent at a particular person (other than myself!) or persons! It never ceases to amaze me how cruel some people can be....My personal opinion (and I know what opinions are-everybody has one!) is that this person doesn't care about "deleting" his account-he's just looking for confrontation and he's getting that from some...If he really wanted to leave, he would just leave and be done with it!

Thanks to all of you who are here to help not hurt and offend!

There-that's all I have to say right now....

P. S. I am not over weight for my height and body frame but I still have OSA.....

drj130

Post by drj130 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:02 am

ResmedUser wrote:
drj130 wrote:[quote="ResmedUser"You look like 200 lbs of chewed bubble gun. Nothing wrong with fat people, its just you should be trying to lose it particularly when you are on such a drastic machine as a bipap at your age. When I was your age, I was physically active, on a Masters swim team and a bipap was the furthest thing from my mind.

Mikey

David
Losing fifty pounds helped my OSA a lot. I bet if I lost another forty my pressures would go down more.

Mikey[/quote]

Well, then lose away if you think so. You never know, it just might help you. One thing that you have to remember is that not everyone who has Sleep Apnea is overweight.

David

Look twice, save a life. You never know when you might see a motorcyclist.

bradb

Post by bradb » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 am

One less troll to spread vitriol around here in a forum about healing and helping newbies - seeya! Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

ResmedUser

Post by ResmedUser » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:47 pm

drj130 wrote:
ResmedUser wrote:

Mikey

David

Mikey

Well, then lose away if you think so. You never know, it just might help you. One thing that you have to remember is that not everyone who has Sleep Apnea is overweight.

David[/quote]

But the vast majority of OSA sufferers ARE overweight and many of them are obese to morbidly obese. You aint typical.

Mikey

jbn3boys

Post by jbn3boys » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:20 pm

ResmedUser wrote:But the vast majority of OSA sufferers ARE overweight and many of them are obese to morbidly obese. You ain't typical.

Mikey
If you really do want to delete your account, why on earth are you still posting? Why not just leave?

aPAP for 4 months, Switched to BiPap, 2nd sleep study Feb 2011 Possible PLMD
to quote Madalot..."I'm an enigma"

jbn3boys

Post by jbn3boys » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:27 pm

And, if you really want your account deleted, why not just send a message to the forum administrator? It's rather simple. Up on the right hand side, int he light blue bar, click on the word "Members". The first one to pop up is forumadmin. Click on that and you will be taken to his information. Simply send him a private message asking for your name to be removed and your account closed. I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out.

aPAP for 4 months, Switched to BiPap, 2nd sleep study Feb 2011 Possible PLMD
to quote Madalot..."I'm an enigma"