BiPap machine

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
preemiern

BiPap machine

Post by preemiern » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Hey everybody--sorry I've been away so long. Having two grandchildren, both age 3 now, keeps me happily busy. When I'm not playing with them, I am happily reading as I got a Nook e-reader this past year, and it drags me away from the computer on a regular basis .
Anyway--last summer I got a new S9 auto, and love it. I have decided to sell my backup machine because I never use it, and am going to get a second S9 to use for backup.
I have a respironics tank model Bipap with Biflex. It has low hours. Not sure how many hours on it as I am work right now, but I do believe it is under 2000. I will double check and post tonight when I get home. It also has the heated humidifier. I'm looking to get $200.00 for it if anyone is interested. Just wanted to put this out there. I don't want to go on cpapauction, as I don't do hardly any selling at all, so thought I would post here. PM me if interested!!
Thanks!! Cindy

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways,chocolate in hand,body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “WOO-HOO what a ride!

cflame1

Re: BiPap machine

Post by cflame1 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Pro, Plus or Auto?

preemiern

Post by preemiern » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Pro. Not auto. I have a slight problem though...the brick--you know the plug in part--I forgot--is dead. It was from my auto bipap machine, and when I sold it, the brick suddenly didn't work, so I had swapped out the brick with the one from this machine--so I can't turn the machine on right now to double check the hours. I will go tomorrow to see about getting another "brick" for this one. Then I can let you all know about the actual hours on the machine. Sorry!!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways,chocolate in hand,body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “WOO-HOO what a ride!

rested gal

Post by rested gal » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 am

Preeeeeemieeee!!!

So good to see you again, even in your new lizard skin coat.

You've been very much missed here.
ResMed S9 VPAP Auto (ASV)
Humidifier: Integrated + Climate Control hose
Mask: Aeiomed Headrest (deconstructed, with homemade straps
3M painters tape over mouth
ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435