CMS50Dplus--Excellent Service from Vendor

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
M.D.Hosehead

CMS50Dplus--Excellent Service from Vendor

Post by M.D.Hosehead » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 am

Other than as a satisfied customer, I have no connection with Kevin Cooper, who occasionally posts here. He has a website at:

http://www.coopermedicalsupplies.com/

I bought the CMS50+ oximeter from him. When I couldn't get it to upload data to my computer, I emailed him the symptoms. He emailed the company, determined the unit was defective, sent me a new unit and prepaid box to return the defective one, all in the same day.

I think that kind of post-sales support should be publicly noted.

pulseoxstore

Re: CMS50Dplus--Excellent Service from Vendor

Post by pulseoxstore » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I have been posting as kevincoop, but recently changed my screen name to pulseoxstore. I work full time as a respiratory therapist and have recently started this business. I have been working hard to give my customers the best service and prices. If anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me or go on to my website and you can send an email or leave comments.

rosacer

Post by rosacer » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Me too I bought a CMS50Dplus from http://www.coopermedicalsupplies.com/ and I had a fast service and a fast answer to each and every one of my questions.

I wish I could have this kind of service from all the places where I buy equipment. Really a super service, I highly recommend to buy from Mr. Cooper. I'm sure you will have help with everything that you would need as technical support, etc.

brazospearl

Post by brazospearl » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 am

Thanks so much for posting this. An oximeter is on my ever growing list of Stuff I Really Need To Buy, and now I know where to take my business.

qq303884361

Post by qq303884361 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm

That's really impressive customer service from Kevin Cooper at Cooper Medical Supplies. It's so refreshing to hear about a seller who not only promptly responds to issues but also takes immediate action to resolve them. The fact that he quickly diagnosed the problem with your CMS50+ oximeter, replaced it, and provided a prepaid return box all in one day is commendable. It's great to see such dedication to customer satisfaction, and it definitely deserves recognition. Thanks for sharing your positive experience!
Last edited by qq303884361 on Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.