Research Papers

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
kristy

Research Papers

Post by kristy » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:33 pm

A research papers written by students over an academic term or semester which accounts for a large amount of a grade and makes up much of the course. Term papers are generally intended to describe an event or concept or argue a point. A term paper is a written original work discussing a topic in detail, usually several typed pages in length and is often due at the end of a semester[1]. There is much overlap between the terms "research paper" and "term paper". The phrase "term paper" was originally used to describe a paper (usually a research based paper) that was due at the end of the "term" - either a semester or quarter, depending on which unit of measure a school used. However, the term has fallen out of favor. Common usage has "term paper" and "research paper" as interchangeable, but this is not completely accurate. Not all term papers involve academic research, and not all research papers are term papers.

tomjax2

Re: Research Papers

Post by tomjax2 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:39 pm

And how is this remotely related to this forum?

Words fail moi

howkim

Post by howkim » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Would you mind providing some context and expanding on your question? I, for one, have no idea what you're asking about.

I am not a mushroom.

PST

Post by PST » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:11 pm

howkim wrote:Would you mind providing some context and expanding on your question? I, for one, have no idea what you're asking about.
The original poster evidently removed the original post, leaving howkim sounding like a person who says "what?" when no one's talking. There really was a weird post plagiarized from Wikipedia about research papers, but it's gone now.

ozij

Post by ozij » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:45 pm

The original poster registered in order to post a link to something totally irrelavant to sleep apnea - spamming us in hope of making money.
Somebody probably reported the spam and made the post disappear -- leaving Tomjax's response hanging in the air

Guests can't post links, so some spammers try to register.

In this case, the spam was posted 4 minutes after the user joined.
O.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Good advice is compromised by missing data
Forum member Dog Slobber Nov. 2023

howkim

Post by howkim » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 am

Ahhhhh-haaaaaa!! Thanks, guys!!

I am not a mushroom.