I have been on Cpap for 18 months and want to start seeing how much my efforts are helping. Seems like even with a new machine [last Friday] which has the capacity to give me the information I need, I am unable to access it due to "rules" about giving out the instruction manuels. Seems like two college grads in a family are not intelligent enough to be able to handle this manual, but that is a gripe far too big to go into herel. If anyone can give, download, sell, the clinician manuel for this machine, or even tell me which buttons to hold down to retrieve the information, I would be very grateful. I do have the smart card installed and will get that read at the Dr's office late next week. After that I plan on getting the software, but want to wait until after the Dr. appt. Please help. I have not done well with Cpap and 9 different masks. My evaluation states I "had an average of 83 apnneas/hypopneas per hour of sleep with a mean duration of 20 seconds" so I have to make this work for me. PLEASE HELP. Thanks!!!
BiPAPAuto M series with Bi-Flex help needed please
- rested gal
- Posts: 12880
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:14 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: BiPAPAuto M series with Bi-Flex help needed please
Please PM me your email address. The "PM Me" button at the bottom of my post. Then check your Private Messages button at upper right of this web page.wisemanjj wrote:If anyone can give --
the clinician manuel for this machine
ResMed S9 VPAP Auto (ASV)
Humidifier: Integrated + Climate Control hose
Mask: Aeiomed Headrest (deconstructed, with homemade straps
3M painters tape over mouth
ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435
Humidifier: Integrated + Climate Control hose
Mask: Aeiomed Headrest (deconstructed, with homemade straps
3M painters tape over mouth
ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435
