New PSG Has Been Moved Up

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
User avatar
Slinky
Posts: 11372
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Mid-Michigan

New PSG Has Been Moved Up

Post by Slinky » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Well, I'll be getting my answers sooner than anticipated. (At least I HOPE there will be some answers!). The sleep lab called this morning. They've had a cancellation and I took the opening. Tomorrow nite at 9:30 PM. Cross your fingers for me!

_________________
Mask: Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: PR SystemOne BPAP Auto w/Bi-Flex & Humidifier - EncorePro 2.2 Software - Contec CMS-50D+ Oximeter - Respironics EverFlo Q Concentrator
Women are Angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly.....on a broomstick. We are flexible like that.
My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

User avatar
6PtStar
Posts: 2659
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:58 pm
Location: Texas, Is there any other place?

Post by 6PtStar » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:16 pm

Fingers crossed and wishing you all the good luck vibes I can send!!

Jerry

_________________
Humidifier: HC150 Heated Humidifier With Hose, 2 Chambers and Stand
Additional Comments: 11cm/H2O, Encore Pro 1.8i, Pro Analyzer, Encore Viewer1.0 - 3 Remstar Pro2's, 1 Remstar Auto
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting: "Wow what a ride!"
I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I use real bullets. CAS

User avatar
Snoredog
Posts: 6397
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:09 pm

Post by Snoredog » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:23 pm

sounds like a machine problem to me
someday science will catch up to what I'm saying...

mindy
Posts: 1753
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:36 am

Post by mindy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:25 pm

Hi Slinky!

Fingers also crossed and wishing you a good night in the sleep lab. I hope they come up with some good answers for you!!!

Mindy

_________________
Mask: Swift™ FX Bella Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgears
Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control
Additional Comments: Pressure 7-11. Padacheek
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
--- Author unknown

User avatar
boynedoc
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:30 am

Post by boynedoc » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:21 pm

You know what, Slinky? It's darn hard typing with your fingers crossed!

We'll be pulling for you and your new PSG.


_________________
Mask
Additional Comments: Pressure 16 C-Flex setting at 3; Encore Pro 1.8.49; Encore Analyzer

User avatar
Slinky
Posts: 11372
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Mid-Michigan

Post by Slinky » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:29 pm

Thanks for the good wishes and crossed fingers everyone!

And, SnoreDog, you are so special! IT "AIN'T" THE MACHINE, man!!!

_________________
Mask: Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: PR SystemOne BPAP Auto w/Bi-Flex & Humidifier - EncorePro 2.2 Software - Contec CMS-50D+ Oximeter - Respironics EverFlo Q Concentrator
Women are Angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly.....on a broomstick. We are flexible like that.
My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

AdmiralCougar
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:57 am
Location: Portland, Oregon

Post by AdmiralCougar » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:52 pm

Slinky looks like I missed what problems you were having but good luck at the sleep lab.

Sending *huggles* your way.

Christy
Admiral Cougar

User avatar
sleepycarol
Posts: 2461
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:25 pm
Location: Show-Me State
Contact:

Post by sleepycarol » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Good Luck Slinky!!!!

We are rooting for ya!!
Start Date: 8/30/2007 Pressure 9 - 15
I am not a doctor or other health care professional. Comments reflect my own personal experiences and opinions.

JZ
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: Texas

Post by JZ » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:32 pm

I am wishing you the best, Slinky.

Janna

User avatar
GumbyCT
Posts: 5780
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:22 pm
Location: CT
Contact:

Post by GumbyCT » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:48 pm

Slinky - wishing you the best girl.

Hoping you will NOT need a Respironics - just think what it did to me!!


_________________
Humidifier: HC150 Heated Humidifier With Hose, 2 Chambers and Stand
Additional Comments: New users can't remember they can't remember YET!
BeganCPAP31Jan2007;AHI<0.5
I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember
;)
If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!

User avatar
j.a.taylor
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:59 pm
Location: Muskegon, Michigan

Post by j.a.taylor » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:53 pm

Slinky,

Good luck!

Since I had to type, I crossed my toes instead.

Hope you don't mind.

These feet have always brought me good luck.
John A. Taylor

User avatar
Slinky
Posts: 11372
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Mid-Michigan

Post by Slinky » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:03 pm

You guys!! Where would we be w/o the humor?!!

JA, thanks, crossed toes do count too. 'Specially since they've brought you good luck.
Ooh, Gumby!!! I hadn't thought of that!!!
Janna, Carol, Mindy, thank you.
Doc, you can cross your toes for me too like JA
Admiral, thanks for the "huggles" too.

_________________
Mask: Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: PR SystemOne BPAP Auto w/Bi-Flex & Humidifier - EncorePro 2.2 Software - Contec CMS-50D+ Oximeter - Respironics EverFlo Q Concentrator
Women are Angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly.....on a broomstick. We are flexible like that.
My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

User avatar
goose
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:59 pm
Location: The left coast - CA... If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!!

Post by goose » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:11 pm

Fingers duly crossed Slinky -- knock 'em out!!!
Mucho good vibes heading your way!!!!

Hey -- it is tough to type with crossed fingers.....

Let us know how ya do!!!

take care
cheers
goose

_________________
Humidifier: HC150 Heated Humidifier With Hose, 2 Chambers and Stand
Additional Comments: Also Use ComfortGel (s); Headrest (XL) and a PAP-Cap.
Wars arise from a failure to understand one another's humanness. Instead of summit meetings, why not have families meet for a picnic and get to know each other while the children play together?

-the Dalai Lama

User avatar
Joffive
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:04 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Joffive » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:29 am

Good luck to you Slinky...We'll all be waiting to hear what you find out!