Play MASK ROULETTE. Give a mask, get a mask, win a mask?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
User avatar
socknitster
Posts: 1740
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:55 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by socknitster » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:04 am

Hey, dieselgal, I'm not ignoring you. I haven't got your pm yet. Not sure why? Sometimes I forget to put a subject line in mine and it doesn't go. Actually there are some pm's still in my outbox that apparantly never got sent (I recently discovered that). So, try resending and I will check back later.

jen

User avatar
DawnTCB
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:57 pm

Profile Lite Medium for Trade

Post by DawnTCB » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:36 pm

I have a Profile Lite Gel Mask with Headgear (medium) for trade. It is from cpap.com and the bag has been opened but the mask was never worn (or boiled!). I realized too late that this is a nasal only mask and I am a mouth breather. Headgear included, never used, and the instructions for boiling.

I would like to trade for any full-face mask besides the Ultra Mirage, Hybrid and Liberty, which I have already tried.

Please PM me with any offers.

Thanks!

Dawn


_________________
Mask
Additional Comments: Started CPAP and my new life 5-25-07

User avatar
dieselgal
Posts: 976
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:08 pm

Post by dieselgal » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:00 am

sent PM again last night. Let me know if you get it.
Thanks, Donna

_________________
Mask
I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly

User avatar
socknitster
Posts: 1740
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:55 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by socknitster » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:08 pm

OK, Still trading!

Now I have an Optilife available. All pillow sizes are here. Edit: Optilife is off the shelf on a test drive for now. If tester doesn't like it, it will go back on the table. Jen

I did not use the petite, but I did open it and try it and found it too small.

The size small pillow I used full night for about a month so while it still appears to be brand new, it may be somewhat worn.

The size medium pillow I used for maybe about a week, full night.

The size large was never even opened.

My wish list:

Opus
Infinity

Thanks for looking! I'd prefer non-smoking, but if it was only worn a short time, I think I could manage.

I have successfully sold to geoDoug. Currently have trades going with Dieselgal and Babette/Jefe. Ask them if you think I'm a questionable dealer!


Thanks for looking!
Jen
Last edited by socknitster on Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Treesap
Posts: 477
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:40 pm
Location: Arizona

Post by Treesap » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:15 pm

I REALLY want to try a Nasal Aire II. I don't seem to have anything anyone is interested in, so I would be willing to pay for a Nasal Aire II if someone has one. I would need the one with the smaller sizes.

Thanks!
Work like you don't need the money;
Love like you've never been hurt;
Dance like nobody's watching.

bipappap
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:41 am

Profile Lite

Post by bipappap » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 am

I have a Respironics Profile Lite Medium-small tried for about 5 minutes, but it didn't work for me at all.
If interested let me know.

I am a non smoker

I would like to try a Hybrid if anyone has one.


User avatar
sleepyred
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by sleepyred » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:52 am

Anyone have a Mirage Vista to trade?

Sleepyred


_________________
Mask
Additional Comments: Aussie Heated hose for rain out/PapCap Headgear and chin strap

mikester
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:05 am

Post by mikester » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:21 pm

I have an almost new Nasal Aire 2 with the M/MP/L prong sets to trade. It has been used maybe 5-6 HOURS total - never anywhere close to a full night.

I would like to try a Hybrid.

I'm not a smoker, and would prefer a mask from a non-smoking household. Thx.

User avatar
sleepyred
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by sleepyred » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:34 pm

PM send.
mikester wrote:I have an almost new Nasal Aire 2 with the M/MP/L prong sets to trade. It has been used maybe 5-6 HOURS total - never anywhere close to a full night.

I would like to try a Hybrid.

I'm not a smoker, and would prefer a mask from a non-smoking household. Thx.

_________________
Mask
Additional Comments: Aussie Heated hose for rain out/PapCap Headgear and chin strap

User avatar
RiverDave
Posts: 470
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Central Texas, USA

Post by RiverDave » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:51 pm

I have an optilife nasal pillow mask to get rid of. I have all four sets of pillows (3 of 4 opened, only one used), the mask, clips, documentation and headgear. Mask has less than 2 hours on it with the medium pillow. Evidently I'm a FF guy. Nothing wrong with it, it just didn't work for me. PM if you would like it.


User avatar
pastorgilbert
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Hybrid parts

Post by pastorgilbert » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:02 pm

I have brand new, unopened Small Hybrid mouthpiece to trade for Large mouthpiece. GONE

I have brand new, unopened Small Hybrid nasal cushion to trade for Large nasal cushion. GONE

I have brand new, unopened Medium Hybrid mouthpiece to trade for Large mouthpiece. GONE

I have brand new, unopened Medium Hybrid nasal cushion to trade for Large nasal cushion GONE.

Non-smoking home only please.

If interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks.
Pastorgilbert
Last edited by pastorgilbert on Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"May you breathe forever!"

User avatar
Susanm
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: North Carolina

New Version

Post by Susanm » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:15 pm

Does anyone have a New Version mask they'd like to get rid of? The Ultra Mirage full face mask just isn't doing it for me, though I'll probably have to have it during cold season. I have 0 sense of smell, so it doesn't matter if you were using it as a hookah mouthpiece

Susan M


User avatar
Babette
Posts: 4231
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:25 pm

Re: New Version

Post by Babette » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:45 am

Susanm wrote:Does anyone have a New Version mask they'd like to get rid of? The Ultra Mirage full face mask just isn't doing it for me, though I'll probably have to have it during cold season. I have 0 sense of smell, so it doesn't matter if you were using it as a hookah mouthpiece

Susan M
Susan, by "New Version" do you mean a Breeze, New Version?

https://www.cpap.com/productpage.php?PNum=2050&PAID=231

Most people just say Breeze, but you specifically want the New Version, with the adustable Halo straps.

I ended up getting an older version, and figured out how to easily make my own adjustable halo straps. If you end up with an older version, PM me, and I'll send you my tweak instructions.

Cheers,
B.


_________________
Machine: PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine
Additional Comments: Started XPAP 04/20/07. APAP currently wide open 10-20. Consistent AHI 2.1. No flex. HH 3. Deluxe Chinstrap.
I currently have a stash of Nasal Aire II cannulas in Small or Extra Small. Please PM me if you would like them. I'm interested in bartering for something strange and wonderful that I don't currently own. Or a Large size NAII cannula. :)

User avatar
Susanm
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: New Version

Post by Susanm » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:09 pm

Babette wrote:
Susan, by "New Version" do you mean a Breeze, New Version?

https://www.cpap.com/productpage.php?PNum=2050&PAID=231

Most people just say Breeze, but you specifically want the New Version, with the adustable Halo straps.

I ended up getting an older version, and figured out how to easily make my own adjustable halo straps. If you end up with an older version, PM me, and I'll send you my tweak instructions.

Cheers,
B.
Yep, New Version Breeze SleepGear is what I meant, I forgot the Breeze part. If I get one, I definitely ask you for tweak tips

Thanks,
Susan M


User avatar
pastorgilbert
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Bump

Post by pastorgilbert » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:57 pm

Bump
"May you breathe forever!"