PB 420e pressure sensor line

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
jpu1969
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:32 pm

PB 420e pressure sensor line

Post by jpu1969 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:46 pm

I just purchased a mirage activa mask and it comes with a extra hose that connects to the mask that is about 12 inches long.when I connect my hose with the pressure sensor line to it , the sensor line is not at the inlet of my mask.Does anyone know if this will be a problem?


User avatar
tangents
Posts: 750
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:03 am
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Post by tangents » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:07 am

I do not believe that is a problem. I use the Twilight NP, which has a similar interface hose. I'm pretty sure the 420E interfaces with any mask.

Good luck with your Activa. That's one I haven't tried yet!

Take Care,
Cathy


jpu1969
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:32 pm

Post by jpu1969 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:52 am

Thanks for the info, The mirage activa mask seems to be working very good with this set-up, I wore it last night and had 0 runs, 0 snores.I have used this mask in the past and forgot how much I like it...it just does not leak! Thanks!


User avatar
rested gal
Posts: 12880
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: PB 420e pressure sensor line

Post by rested gal » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:24 pm

jpu1969 wrote:I just purchased a mirage activa mask and it comes with a extra hose that connects to the mask that is about 12 inches long.when I connect my hose with the pressure sensor line to it , the sensor line is not at the inlet of my mask.Does anyone know if this will be a problem?
tangents is right...using a mask that has a connector hose to attach to the main air hose causes no problem for PB machines that have a sensor line inside the main air hose. The Breeze mask, for example, was designed by PB. It has a long connector hose too, and has always been recommended by PB with their machines.
ResMed S9 VPAP Auto (ASV)
Humidifier: Integrated + Climate Control hose
Mask: Aeiomed Headrest (deconstructed, with homemade straps
3M painters tape over mouth
ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435

User avatar
dsm
Posts: 6996
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:53 am
Location: Near the coast.

Re: PB 420e pressure sensor line

Post by dsm » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:58 pm

[quote="jpu1969"]I just purchased a mirage activa mask and it comes with a extra hose that connects to the mask that is about 12 inches long.when I connect my hose with the pressure sensor line to it , the sensor line is not at the inlet of my mask.Does anyone know if this will be a problem?

xPAP and Quattro std mask (plus a pad-a-cheek anti-leak strap)