Hello. I am clearing out some of my excess ResMed OEM supplies. Everything is clean and unopened. Free shipping is included to the lower 48. Asking prices are below retail to pass along a good deal to those who need it.
Available Items:
ResMed AirFit F10 Replacement Medium Cushions (#62738) - New in Sealed Poly Bag (3-Pack): $41 per pack of 3 (5 packs available)
ResMed AirSense 10 HumidAir Standard Water Chambers (#37299) - New in Box (2-Pack): $33 per pack of 2 (2 packs available)
ResMed AirFit F10 Medium Mask (#63102) - New in pack: $31 (1 available)
ResMed ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing (#37298) - New/Sealed: $19 each (4 available)
Payment & Shipping:
Payment via PayPal Goods & Services please (I will cover the fee). Free USPS shipping with tracking provided. Mask/Tanks ship boxed; Cushions/Tubing ship in padded bubble mailers. Located in North Carolina.
PM me if interested or if you want pictures of the sealed packaging.
SOLD: ResMed AirFit F10 Mask, Tubing, Cushions & AirSense 10 Tanks
SOLD: ResMed AirFit F10 Mask, Tubing, Cushions & AirSense 10 Tanks
_________________
| Machine: Airsense 10 Card to Cloud |
| Mask: AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: I have been successfully using my CPAP machines (I am on my third) for many years. |
Re: FS For Sale: ResMed AirFit F10 Mask, Tubing, Cushions & AirSense 10 Tanks
UPDATE/PRICE DROP:
No bites yet, let's sweeten the offer. I would rather these things be serving someone well instead of sitting in a box on a shelf. Prices reduced below (same terms, I pay PayPal fees and continental US shipping). I realize that the F10 and the Airsense 10 are not the latest in technology, but I hope these items can help someone who still uses them.
Still Available Items:
ResMed AirFit F10 Replacement Medium Cushions (#62738) - New in Sealed Poly Bag (3-Pack): $20 per pack of 3 (5 packs available)
ResMed AirSense 10 HumidAir Standard Water Chambers (#37299) - New in Box (2-Pack): $16 per pack of 2 (2 packs available)
ResMed AirFit F10 Medium Mask (#63102) - New in pack: $15 (1 available)
ResMed ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing (#37298) - New/Sealed: $10 each (4 available)
OR - Make me an offer for the whole lot. I'll be watching my private messages and this thread for your responses if interested. Thanks and pleasant dreams.
No bites yet, let's sweeten the offer. I would rather these things be serving someone well instead of sitting in a box on a shelf. Prices reduced below (same terms, I pay PayPal fees and continental US shipping). I realize that the F10 and the Airsense 10 are not the latest in technology, but I hope these items can help someone who still uses them.
Still Available Items:
ResMed AirFit F10 Replacement Medium Cushions (#62738) - New in Sealed Poly Bag (3-Pack): $20 per pack of 3 (5 packs available)
ResMed AirSense 10 HumidAir Standard Water Chambers (#37299) - New in Box (2-Pack): $16 per pack of 2 (2 packs available)
ResMed AirFit F10 Medium Mask (#63102) - New in pack: $15 (1 available)
ResMed ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing (#37298) - New/Sealed: $10 each (4 available)
OR - Make me an offer for the whole lot. I'll be watching my private messages and this thread for your responses if interested. Thanks and pleasant dreams.
_________________
| Machine: Airsense 10 Card to Cloud |
| Mask: AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: I have been successfully using my CPAP machines (I am on my third) for many years. |
Re: FS For Sale: ResMed AirFit F10 Mask, Tubing, Cushions & AirSense 10 Tanks
Hi! I'm interested in buying the whole lot since you mentioned being open to offers. Haggling on forums like this always reminds me of trying my luck at an https://lgl.io/ online casino because you never know if you'll hit the jackpot with a great deal. Would you take $130 shipped for everything? Let me know if that works for you, and I can send the payment via PayPal Goods & Services right away. Thanks!
Last edited by Beremiaha on Thu Sep 17, 2026 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: FS For Sale: ResMed AirFit F10 Mask, Tubing, Cushions & AirSense 10 Tanks
Hi, and thanks for your offer. I would be willing to ship everything to you for $150, if that would suit you. Please let me know via private message if so. Peace.
_________________
| Machine: Airsense 10 Card to Cloud |
| Mask: AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: I have been successfully using my CPAP machines (I am on my third) for many years. |
-
Valliggett
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:02 am
Re: FS For Sale: ResMed AirFit F10 Mask, Tubing, Cushions & AirSense 10 Tanks
Hello. I would be interested in buying the lot from you and would pay $175for all? Thank you for your time and consideration.
Re: FS For Sale: ResMed AirFit F10 Mask, Tubing, Cushions & AirSense 10 Tanks
Hello, and thanks for your offer. I would take $150 for the lot. See your private messages.Valliggett wrote: ↑Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:04 amHello. I would be interested in buying the lot from you and would pay $175for all? Thank you for your time and consideration.
_________________
| Machine: Airsense 10 Card to Cloud |
| Mask: AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: I have been successfully using my CPAP machines (I am on my third) for many years. |
Re: FS For Sale: ResMed AirFit F10 Mask, Tubing, Cushions & AirSense 10 Tanks
SOLD: These items are no longer available. Thanks to everyone in the community who viewed this post.
Peace.
Peace.
_________________
| Machine: Airsense 10 Card to Cloud |
| Mask: AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear |
| Additional Comments: I have been successfully using my CPAP machines (I am on my third) for many years. |