Sealed supplies for sale

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
CPAPITOLDYOU

Sealed supplies for sale

Post by CPAPITOLDYOU » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:48 pm

Hi, I have the following new, sealed accessories for sale. Please private message me for more information.

ResMed Mirage FX for Her (62128) Standard size

(3) ResMed Mirage FX Frame System (62112)

ResMed Swift FX Pillow Large (61523)

(2) ResMed Mirage FX Mask Sys- AMER (62103) Contains 62112, 62110, 62111

Philips Respironics Wisp Mask, Fabric Frame, w/o Headgear, DOM (1094056)

(2) Philips Respironics Wisp Mask, Fabric Frame, w/ Magnetic Clips, DOM (1094051)

ResMed H5i Standard Tub (36803)

RP, DreamStation Water Tank (1122520)

Sunset Slim CPAP Tube 6ft (TUB006SS)

Viva Nasal Mask Large Model NM4 (Vi1003)

CPAPITOLDYOU

Re: Sealed supplies for sale

Post by CPAPITOLDYOU » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:46 am

Great prices and super fast to ship, same day in most all cases as the PO is a few buildings down. I am top rated eBay seller, but eBay has cracked down and no longer able to offer them there. Will work with you via text or call, ensure transfer goes through and send pics of packages/labels as well as send tracking information.

Reach out for prices

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:58 am

Are you a cpap user yourself or just retailing the items?

EBay allows cpap stuff with the exception of the complete mask packages which require a RX.

Accessory items as well as masks in parts are still allowed.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

CPAPITOLDYOU

Post by CPAPITOLDYOU » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:20 am

I am not a CPAP user myself. I have people that offload things for me to sell so they don't end up in a landfill. I get sealed CPAP masks, and other stuff a few times a year on average and sell them for far less than some of the sites dedicated to CPAP. They are lightweight and don't cost much to ship and didn't cost me anything. Hope this helps.

Ebay is just too inconsistent on what they are flagging now. I sold a big lot of ResMed cushions then realized I had a handful more of the same model and tried to list those and those got flagged, and they had no 'RX only' on the packaging.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:47 am

This forum is for cpap users and they can sell their own personal equipment.
You are aware that cpap.com, a major online cpap retailer, foots the bill for us to have this forum????

This forum is not a personal for sale listing website for retailers.

You get items that don't cost you a dime and you come here to advertise and that doesn't cost you a dime yet you want to make money. Kinda stinks IMHO.

Smells like spam to me but I will let it slide this time only because someone might want something you are offering BUT you need to post the price of those items. If you want to haggle...do it privately and AFTER the price has been posted for everyone to see and decide if they are interested or not.

If you don't post the prices I will remove the entire thread and ban your account for being a spammer.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

CPAPITOLDYOU

Post by CPAPITOLDYOU » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:31 am

I understand your feelings on it, but I am not a spammer. Believe me, even pulling this stuff for free, it is still a grind and a lot of the time not worth the profit, at least selling on EBay with their standard and promo rates and shipping. I work a 40+ hour a week job from home and have a family of 5, I do like doing it and am fortunate to be able to do this on the side, but its time consuming as I do have to dedicate time to pick stuff up from folks, research and list items fairly, find shipping materials, package things up safely and get them down to the post office or drop off center and be communicative on top of it all. I do this to help lower the yearly racking credit card debt as we are clearly in inflationary times, and having 3 little ones is not cheap especially if you want to maintain a middle class lifestyle. Cape Cod is not a cheap place to live.

Thanks for keeping the post up this time. Here are the prices. I tried uploading a picture of all of these items as well but its not allowing it at this time. Pics will be sent to buyer before any sale if they are more comfortable.

ResMed Mirage FX for Her (62128) Standard size $45, includes shipping

(3) ResMed Mirage FX Frame System (62112) $20 each, includes shipping ($50 for all 3, includes shipping)

ResMed Swift FX Pillow Large (61523) $15, includes shipping SOLD

(2) ResMed Mirage FX Mask Sys- AMER (62103) Contains 62112, 62110, 62111 $45 each, includes shipping ($75 for both, includes shipping)

Philips Respironics Wisp Mask, Fabric Frame, w/o Headgear, DOM (1094056) $15, includes shipping

(2) Philips Respironics Wisp Mask, Fabric Frame, w/ Magnetic Clips, DOM (1094051) $25 each, includes shipping ($40 for both, includes shipping)

ResMed H5i Standard Tub (36803) $20, includes shipping

RP, DreamStation Water Tank (1122520) $12, free shipping

Sunset Slim CPAP Tube 6ft (TUB006SS) $11, free shipping

Viva Nasal Mask Large Model NM4 (Vi1003) $15, free shipping

CPAPITOLDYOU

Post by CPAPITOLDYOU » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:20 am

Private message any offers, prices not final.

MysticOkra

Post by MysticOkra » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:04 am

I also have some sealed supplies. A number of cushions for the Wisp mask. Respironics item #1094088 I might also have a Wisp mask available. I'm asking $9 plus shipping for the cushions.

zonker

Post by zonker » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:59 am

MysticOkra wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:04 am
I also have some sealed supplies. A number of cushions for the Wisp mask. Respironics item #1094088 I might also have a Wisp mask available. I'm asking $9 plus shipping for the cushions.
welcome to the zoo!

it's considered rude to bomb someone else's thread. it would be much better if you started your own thread.

good luck!
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

CPAPITOLDYOU

Post by CPAPITOLDYOU » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:31 pm

20% Discount on everything listed.. please reach out. Sold one item to a member on here and got it out very quickly.