Weaving data from 2 cpaps together

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
andy88488

Weaving data from 2 cpaps together

Post by andy88488 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:54 pm

Hi Guys!

On the advice of the people here, I got a new Airsense 11 auto for my main home and took my older Airsense 10 auto to my vacation home. (I mean the two CPAPs were their idea. My sense is that the Airsense 11 is not considered to be much of an upgrade over the lower-priced 10.)

Now, I'm getting ready to upload some data to OSCAR. Is there any particular protocol that I have to follow in order to get the weekend and weekday data to appear in the same profile? Does it matter what order I upload them in? Do the uploads have to cover the exact same time period?

Thanks,

Andy
Resmed Airsense Autoset 10
Resmed Airfit F20 Mask

palerider

Re: Weaving data from 2 cpaps together

Post by palerider » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:57 pm

No, just upload the data (preferably in chronological order) and Oscar will sort it out.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

andy88488

Post by andy88488 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:01 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:57 pm
No, just upload the data (preferably in chronological order) and Oscar will sort it out.
Great, thanks! Is the chronological order thing important? I don't think that I have uploaded from either APAP since I started splitting my time. I'm not sure which one has the earliest date, although I guess I could figure it out, but the data is going to be pretty much all from parallel time periods.
Resmed Airfit F20 Mask

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:30 am

andy88488 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:01 pm
palerider wrote:
Great, thanks! Is the chronological order thing important? I don't think that I have uploaded from either APAP since I started splitting my time. I'm not sure which one has the earliest date, although I guess I could figure it out, but the data is going to be pretty much all from parallel time periods.
It might have been 'fixed' (in the 1.50 version out soon) it didn't like loading data older than data it had. I'm not sure if that's still a thing with 1.40

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

andy88488

Post by andy88488 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:18 am

palerider wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:30 am
andy88488 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:01 pm
palerider wrote:
It might have been 'fixed' (in the 1.50 version out soon) it didn't like loading data older than data it had. I'm not sure if that's still a thing with 1.40
Well, I hope it's not a thing in 1.40, because if it is, I've lost my weekends! :)

If the problem still exists, what happens when you try to load data which is older? Does it fail gracefully, or does it do something drastic, like delete your data?
Resmed Airfit F20 Mask