Climateline Oxy tubing -o2 port not working?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
raisedfist

Climateline Oxy tubing -o2 port not working?

Post by raisedfist » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:39 am

Is it normal not to be able to hear the flow of oxygen at the mask, at say 4LPM? Using an aircurve 10 st-a for now. If I take out the climateline oxy tubing and use a standard bleed-in adapter and regular hose, I can hear the flow of oxygen in my mask. It's not normal venting noise with either configuration, because my EPAP min is at 4cmh2o and with my simplus or vitera mask it's basically silent when pausing my breath or exhaling. I can't seem to find any leaks or defects in the tubing.

PS Min 6, PS Max 18, EPAP Min 4, EPAP Max 12

palerider

Re: Climateline Oxy tubing -o2 port not working?

Post by palerider » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:30 pm

raisedfist wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:39 am
Is it normal not to be able to hear the flow of oxygen at the mask, at say 4LPM? Using an aircurve 10 st-a for now. If I take out the climateline oxy tubing and use a standard bleed-in adapter and regular hose, I can hear the flow of oxygen in my mask. It's not normal venting noise with either configuration, because my EPAP min is at 4cmh2o and with my simplus or vitera mask it's basically silent when pausing my breath or exhaling. I can't seem to find any leaks or defects in the tubing.
If oxygen is flowing (check the flow meter) then it's going somewhere. if it's not leaking out of the tubing, then it's going into the O2 port.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.