AHI 3.82 and 2.64

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: AHI 3.82 and 2.64

Post by palerider » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:39 am

MMcG wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:09 am
. So I'll continue to help others when I can.
You haven't helped anyone.

You're just parroting the noise that's been hurting people for years.
MMcG wrote:
Why are you so aggressive anyway?
See above.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

MMcG

Post by MMcG » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:30 am

palerider wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:39 am
MMcG wrote:
. So I'll continue to help others when I can.
You haven't helped anyone.

You're just parroting the noise that's been hurting people for years.
MMcG wrote:
Why are you so aggressive anyway?
See above.
Do you think Resmed are wrong then about AHI scores less than 5 being normal? You seem to have ignored that in your replies to me. Surely, if you are at odds with the leading global manufacturer of CPAP equipment (and the one you recommended to the original poster here), you need to explain why you are right and they are wrong, purely for your own credibility, if nothing else.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:04 am

Sigh....this thread is on the fast track to derailment and everyone knows I don't like it happening to newbies.

Please take further "discussion" about all this either privately or at least in a topic/thread of its own so we can avoid further derailment of this thread. All it does is leave a bad taste in people's mouths.

No more in this thread please....it will be removed. Feel free to start another topic devoted to this "discussion".

OP's original question has been answered more than sufficiently and this other stuff isn't helping anyone.
There were additional questions made to the OP that the answers to those questions might impact the ideas people might give but at this point the OP hasn't answered those questions so all this "discussion" is a moot point IMHO.
And it's annoying the hell out of me to see another potential ugly train wreck of derailment of a newbie thread.

Everyone gets to share their opinions...and we all realize that opinions can vary widely.
Sometimes people share their opinions more heatedly than others and sometimes people take offense to the way those opinions get shared. Get over it and move on. If you want to fight about it....do it somewhere else than here in this thread.

And here is a place where I fixed it so you guys can continue this discussion.
https://www.cpaptalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=183762

No more here in this thread. I have been down this road before with such discussions and I don't want it to happen here in this thread.

We will wait for further information (answers to some important questions) from the OP before offering anymore thoughts here. If no answers...no further discussion.
Please note that other than original post the OP apparently hasn't been back here nor have there been any answers to some very important questions. One visit wonder.

Thank you in advance for abiding by my wishes and helping me keep my BP down to manageable levels.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Julie

Post by Julie » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:20 am

Just get your own stuff figured out first - if you could already do that, you wouldn't have asked for help... and someone explaining where you went wrong isn't rude, it's just info, but your ego won't let you accept that.