Question about Z2 and windows computer

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Desert mans wife

Question about Z2 and windows computer

Post by Desert mans wife » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:17 pm

My HDM Z2 travel CPAP was just delivered today. As far as computers go, I am a Mac girl. I have a MacBook laptop, iPhone, and iPad. I know that the Nitelog app for Z2 is available for the iPhone and iPad, but the computer app is just for windows. My question is, does the computer app do anything or show you anything that Nitelog doesn't? I'm wondering if it would be worth it to get an inexpensive Windows laptop.

klm49

Re: Question about Z2 and windows computer

Post by klm49 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:14 pm

Desert mans wife wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:17 pm
My HDM Z2 travel CPAP was just delivered today. As far as computers go, I am a Mac girl. I have a MacBook laptop, iPhone, and iPad. I know that the Nitelog app for Z2 is available for the iPhone and iPad, but the computer app is just for windows. My question is, does the computer app do anything or show you anything that Nitelog doesn't? I'm wondering if it would be worth it to get an inexpensive Windows laptop.

I am sure if you look around you will find a way you can run ios apps on your Macbook. I understand the newer Macbooks already allow you to run ios apps. I use an Android Emulator on my Notebook PC to run Android apps.

Resmed AirCurve10 Vauto w/humidifier
Amara View mask
O2 - 2-4 lpm