Three questions

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Snoozee

Three questions

Post by Snoozee » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:25 pm

I have used my Phillips Respironics Auto A-Flex teamed up with an oxygen concentrator for about a decade - feeling and doing much better - and I have 3 questions:

1. Does anyone know if CPAP and oxygen concentrators can safely be used in a car and, if so, how? Am considering trying to live in a car due to the high prices of rents here - but don't know how I could still use my CPAP and concentrator in a car. Is it possible and safe? It doesn't seem like it would be possible.

2. I am considering switching from a heated tube, which I love, to an unheated tube to avoid additional EMF production. Does anyone know where I could get a covering for an unheated tube that would help keep the heated air in it warm? Or could covering even keep the air warm?

3. Have been using a Resmed Mirage Liberty mask and loving it - but now my pressure needs have increased and it is hard for my Mirage Liberty to hold the more highly pressurized air without leaking. What mask would be the next step up for someone who loves the Mirage Liberty? What mask would better hold the pressure, still be a full-face mask, and be somewhat minimal like the Mirage Liberty?

Looking forward to your responses. I'm a "nube" here.