OT: constant cyber-harassment

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Rexlan

Re: OT: constant cyber-harassment

Post by Rexlan » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:41 am

Bilbosax wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:55 pm
I gotta say guys, this conversation really breaks my heart. I am a coder, and I personally am eternally grateful to Jedimark for the endless hard work he MUST have put into Sleepyhead. It is a remarkable program. It has changed my life with regard to sleep. Without him, tens perhaps hundreds of thousands of people would have absolutely no control over their apnea treatment. We would be swimming around in the dark, dependent on our doctors uninspired and infrequent advice, or on our practically useless DME's. But with Sleepyhead, everyone on this board has been able to see directly what is happening to them from night to night on all of the latest equipment and make quick changes to ease their suffering. Nobody else on earth took it upon themselves to do the work that he did, and we are all benefiting from it.

Now I don't know Jedimark at all, and I have no idea who is in the right or wrong here so I will offer no opinion. I just ask that we give the guy the respect that he deserves. He may be unstable, I have no idea, and he may need to rant to get things off his chest, but we could all take the high road and just not respond, and it will pass. But if you have ever used his program to improve your sleep, and I think most of us here have, I think it would be fair to not crush the guy publicly for all he has done for this community.

Really sad.
I agree 100% and am thankful to have the SleepHead Software. I was an OEM electronics type and we did hardware and software in-house for our products making me painfully aware of what it takes to develop a system and the software.

I can't even begin to imaging the time spent in developing SH due to the complexity. The other thing I can not imaging is how he has survived through the development unless the "donations" were in the ten's of thousands of dollars.

It appears to me this thread has just a few sour apples and it would be refreshing if they would just move on someplace else. Nothing good comes of it.

So again - THANK YOU Mark !

Dog Slobber

Post by Dog Slobber » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:58 am

Rexlan wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:41 am

I agree 100% and am thankful to have the SleepHead Software. I was an OEM electronics type and we did hardware and software in-house for our products making me painfully aware of what it takes to develop a system and the software.

I can't even begin to imaging the time spent in developing SH due to the complexity. The other thing I can not imaging is how he has survived through the development unless the "donations" were in the ten's of thousands of dollars.

It appears to me this thread has just a few sour apples and it would be refreshing if they would just move on someplace else. Nothing good comes of it.

You're pretty new here.

Has Zonker properly welcomed you to the Zoo?

A KLERK

Post by A KLERK » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:23 am

prodigyplace wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:11 pm
A KLERK wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:57 pm
palerider wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:18 pm
prodigyplace wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:07 am
We know what group is making money off SH. They are just too childish to admit when they are wrong. End of story.
..... Who knows how much time and effort Arie put into the project, though I don't know if he shared in the donations.
But we do know who pocketed all that money.
... Arie, At least your sleepyhead.be page that never referred to Jedimark redirects to an OSCAR page that does.
So what? It does not "redirect", but it links to... That is the place where it happens. Mark might delete everything suddenly as he did before with Discord, etc... And he does not have to know who is interested anymore ;)

Looking for MORE translators!

A KLERK

Post by A KLERK » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:28 am

For Rexian: Read this very well and in the future first read history in a thread before you state something!
zonker wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:49 am
KnightSleeper wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:04 pm
I understand that the person in charge of this forum prefers "free speech" and so do I. But when things escalate as they have above, I think it's in the best interest of everyone to isolate those in disagreement so that peace and respect can be maintained here. Perhaps our moderator Pugsy can help in this regard...? :?:
unfortunately, no. it's just the opposite. pugsy would MUCH rather have a thread devoted to this rather than having this shit contaminate a thread that is based on helping someone. she has, in fact, extolled users to have a "duke it out thread".

and i see her point. you can tell from the title of this thread that it's OFF TOPIC and it's going to be hostile.

so let the guys get it off their chests. say nothing. or choose sides and cheer on your champion.

or......

popcorn.gif

Looking for MORE translators!

Dog Slobber

Post by Dog Slobber » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:47 am

KnightSleeper wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:31 am
Dog Slobber wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:58 am
You're pretty new here.

It's "nice" that you greeted this "'new user" here in an OT thread, but Rexlan actually started his "own" regular thread a few days ago where he indeed was greeted by Zonker, Palerider, and others who are interested in helping him. And of course, Zonker doesn't miss a beat! - - It's nice seeing everyone taking ChunkyFrog's suggestion and being "nice"!!! :D
300_on_the_newcomer.jpg

zonker

Post by zonker » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:58 am

Dog Slobber wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:58 am

You're pretty new here.

[/quote]

meerkat.gif
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

Rexlan

Post by Rexlan » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:10 am

A KLERK wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:28 am
For Rexian: Read this very well and in the future first read history in a thread before you state something!
:lol: Now you've gone and exposed yourself :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:34 am

Rexlan wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:10 am
A KLERK wrote:
Exposed himself, as what?

The person that managed *all* the translation duties for sleepyhead for *years* and then was libeled in the latest psychotic seeming meltdown by the lead developer?

That's common knowledge.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Rexlan

Post by Rexlan » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:10 pm

[/quote]

Exposed himself, as what?

The person that managed *all* the translation duties for sleepyhead for *years* and then was libeled in the latest psychotic seeming meltdown by the lead developer?

That's common knowledge.
[/quote]

New guy here:

You are right ... bingo you win the prize. But, what has nothing to do with me having a personal opinion about the SW.

So tell us if you are satisfied with the Mueller Report, which is NOT common knowledge, and I will get right on it ... :lol:

Let it go man and get on with life.

prodigyplace

Post by prodigyplace » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:28 pm

He purposely omitted this was also the guy who said JediMark approved continuing development. Arie showed me the proof & Mark said no such thing.
The ensuing blowup led to OSCAR.
Arie was also the person behind sleepyhead.be that made Arie appear to own SleepyHead, with no mention of Jedimark's hard work.

Please visit our sponsor, CPAP.com at https://www.cpap.com/ for all your CPAP needs.

jimbud

Post by jimbud » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:31 pm

New guy said:

So tell us if you are satisfied with the Mueller Report, which is NOT common knowledge, and I will get right on it ... :lol:
people-peoples-homeless-male.jpg

I say:
Well OK, Little grass humper.

Last edited by jimbud on Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

babydinosnoreless

Post by babydinosnoreless » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:12 pm

Rexlan wrote:
A KLERK wrote:
Peeking thru fingers....

Is it as good as Mel Gibson in Braveheart ? :wink:

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:20 pm

Remember, the best thing about kilts is imagination.

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:25 pm

Rexlan wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:10 pm
New guy here:

You are right ... bingo you win the prize. But, what has nothing to do with me having a personal opinion about the SW.

Let it go man and get on with life.
I don't believe this is about the "software".

And, let what go? New people believing lies and slamming the victim as a result?

Ah, no.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:24 pm

babydinosnoreless wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:12 pm
Rexlan wrote:
A KLERK wrote:
Peeking thru fingers....

Is it as good as Mel Gibson in Braveheart ? :wink:
Here's a little information about that movie.................

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112573/go ... =tt_trv_gf

Factual errors
"Wallace and many other Scottish characters ride horses while dressed in kilts. Even in times and places where the kilt was actually worn (it wasn't worn anywhere in Scotland in Wallace's time, and at no time in history was it worn in Wallace's part of Scotland), men who expected to ride anywhere wore trews, not kilts, for the very good reason that it would have been an extremely painful and impractical experience; no underwear was ever worn under the kilt. Kilts were not invented until the 16th century, more than 200 years after the events in this film."

There seems to be lots of factual errors with that movie.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05