CPAP.com 30 day return policy?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
chriscowles

CPAP.com 30 day return policy?

Post by chriscowles » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:39 pm

All, I'm considering purchase of an AirMini which, with additional required parts, costs $975. Being concerned with the mask limitation, I don't want to be stuck with a very expensive paperweight. It would be nice to be able to return it if it doesn't work out. Does anyone here have experience with CPAP.com's 30 day return policy? Was it easy and no questions asked? Am I correct in thinking consumables like the filters and HumidX inserts and aren't returnable, even if not used?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Julie

Re: CPAP.com 30 day return policy?

Post by Julie » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:49 pm

Cpap.com, the host of this forum, is great to deal with and your questions will be answered readily by them if you call... things also change occasionally and what might have been 'so' re some policy last year could be different now (tho' not saying any particular one is).

chriscowles

Post by chriscowles » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:39 pm

Julie wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:49 pm
... your questions will be answered readily by them if you call...
Thanks. I will, but was hoping for comments by someone who had actually utilized the return option. User experience is often helpful.

juaquin

Post by juaquin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:26 am

I don't know that the cpap.com return policy includes the AirMini - I'm only familiar with the 30 day guarantee on the masks.

I know Lofta offers a return on the AirMini.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:33 am

juaquin wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:26 am
I don't know that the cpap.com return policy includes the AirMini
It does now.
https://www.cpap.com/productpage/resmed ... ap-machine
I don't know when it changed.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

juaquin

Post by juaquin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:57 am

Pugsy wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:33 am
It does now.
https://www.cpap.com/productpage/resmed ... ap-machine
I don't know when it changed.
Nice! Would have considered trying it out before I bought my DS Go if they had it a few months ago. Maybe it's been there longer and I didn't notice.

I've had a good experience with their mask guarantee, so I imagine they're good about this as well.

squid13

Post by squid13 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:05 pm

Pugsy where on that link does it state the return policy, I don't see it. It's probably there, I just don't see it.

US Navy Retired 1973,AirCurve 10 ASV, Mode: ASV Auto, Min EPAP: 7.2, Max EPAP: 15.0, Min PS:4.0, Max PS: 15.0, Mask ResMed Airtouch F20, Backup: (2) AirCurve 10 ASV

juaquin

Post by juaquin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:08 pm

squid13 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:05 pm
Pugsy where on that link does it state the return policy, I don't see it. It's probably there, I just don't see it.
Copying what I see if it's helpful:
Risk Free for 30 Days

If unhappy after purchasing the AirMini™ machine, contact CPAP.com within 30 days of the machine ship date to receive a return authorization number and free return label! Ship the machine back to us and receive a refund for the machine cost once it is received.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:17 pm

Juaquin provided the link. It's on the main product page.
Now the exact details as to what the 30 days means is found in another area covering additional requirements.

Now as to the consumables that someone might have purchased in addition to the machine...and their returnablility....I have no idea but the general rule is once opened...they are yours unless there is a warranty issue. Just because you don't like something and won't be using it for some reason doesn't usually mean you get a refund for it. Someone really needs to speak to the powers that be at cpap.com to get that answer.
Common sense really...would you want to buy something that even might have been used by someone else???? Especially something like one of those Humid X things???

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.