Tacos

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Nathan C. Morales

Tacos

Post by Nathan C. Morales » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:06 pm

If my water tank smells like old fish tacos, I guess its time to change the water.

Where's my vinegar....

Goofproof

Re: Tacos

Post by Goofproof » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:08 pm

Nathan C. Morales wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:06 pm
If my water tank smells like old fish tacos, I guess its time to change the water.

Where's my vinegar....
Please take the fish out of your HH first. Could be the Mayo went bad from the HH being too warm. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

nawchem

Post by nawchem » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:03 am

Thanks for the laugh. I lived with someone that used a lot of febreeze plugins, my water started turning bright yellow. I wasn't sure if it was an infection or just chemicals that concentrated in the cpap water. I ended up buying a new tank, I was taking microbiology at the time, I should have looked under the microscope.
Machine: Resmed Airsense 11 CPAP Elite
Mask: Resmed Airfit P10

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:58 pm

nawchem wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:03 am
Thanks for the laugh. I lived with someone that used a lot of febreeze plugins, my water started turning bright yellow. I wasn't sure if it was an infection or just chemicals that concentrated in the cpap water. I ended up buying a new tank, I was taking microbiology at the time, I should have looked under the microscope.
Usually the only time my 'water' is bright yellow is when I've taken a lot of B2 vitamins :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.