installing and using sleepyhead

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: installing and using sleepyhead

Post by palerider » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:52 pm

xxyzx wrote:i rarely do requests
i never do demands

go find them yourself
they came up asap for me on google when i replied to that lady about her mother

i have no need to convince you of anything
you libturds will believe what you want anyway
so not wasting my time on a futile venture
Translated into english:
"I made it up, quit picking on me, WAHHHHH!"

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:38 am

xxyzx wrote:
palerider wrote:
xxyzx wrote:i found both immediately
But apparently aren't smart enough to figure out how to post them.
====

as always you prove yourself to be a fool as well as a bleeping bleep

i do not write down the url for every site i visit in case some libturd is too stupid to use google and demands to see them
If you were doing anything other than just trying to cause shit, you'd post the links, we could point out to you where you misinterpreted them...

However, it's clear that you're just *LYING* about any links... which is clear to those of us that have actually read what's out there. Not to mention those of us that have *experience* with the machines.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:40 am

xxyzx wrote:you are quibbling whether the one size fits nobody predetermined volume
As usual, you're *WRONG* The target volume is *SET* in the machine config.

ajack

Post by ajack » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:53 am

Why hit your head against a wall, just warn the new people and let him Rant on. The guy is getting off on the attention. After 7 pages, it's safe to assume he can't install sleepyhead and doesn't have a clue how ventilation works.

zoocrewphoto

Post by zoocrewphoto » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:50 am

xxyzx wrote:
bs
ms
phd
PE
taught at two major unis
asst dean at a minor uni

Prove it.

Who would have thought it would be this challenging to sleep and breathe at the same time?

Madalot

Post by Madalot » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:59 am

Madalot wrote:Here's another point that needs to be digested. I have cheap insurance and they don't pay for anything they don't have to. I went from CPAP, to BIPAP and directly to the Trilogy on AVAPS. If ASV would have been sufficient, don't you think my insurance would have INSISTED on that over the Trilogy since the Trilogy is a perpetual rental to the tune of $1500 a month (was at the time - has been lowered to around $700 a month now)? Think about that one, okay? No way in hell my insurance would have approved the Trilogy if an ASV would have been able to do basically the same thing.

OR

They would have insisted on trying ASV before going to the Trilogy. And initially, I wondered why they didn't. A lot of people, Robysue being one of them, explained it so it made sense why they ruled out ASV. They IMMEDIATELY approved the Trilogy after failure on bipap. No way they would have done that if, as alphabet guy insists, ASV and AVAPS are basically the same. No way in hell.

Just because you cannot grasp the concept doesn't mean it's not valid. Hey - a lot of people have concepts they just cannot grasp. There's no shame in it. The shame is in continuing to insist on your understanding when the evidence shows you're wrong. And I'm so so sorry - but you are wrong on this one.
Guess I got you on this one, huh? Can't argue with this logic obviously.

For the record, when talking about the OP where this discussion began, alphabet guy kind of has a point that pertaining to that situation, the question about whether or not the Trilogy would keep going even after her mother passed WAS the question. Whether on ASV or Trilogy using AVAPS, for that specific question, doesn't make a difference between machines. HOWEVER....

alphabet guy went on to make the claims that ASV & AVAPS are basically the same, therapy wise, which is what started this.

alphabet guy keeps trying to backtrack to the OP's post/point when he's cornered on the other discussion. When you have no clue what you're talking about and spew inaccuracies like facts, people here ARE going to correct you. And obviously, you can't stand being told you've gotten anything wrong.

Edited to add: And I state the obvious. Sorry, it's kind of early and I'm tired today!!

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:15 am

xxyzx wrote:
bs
ms
phd
PE
taught at two major unis
asst dean at a minor uni
Looooooooool

Best one so far!
Can I have a child from you?

jsielke

Post by jsielke » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:53 am

What fun! Stopped by for my daily laugh courtesy of the "alphabet man." They really should make a SITCOM on him. Or a movie, maybe a sequel to "Dumb and Dumber."

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:11 am

xxyzx wrote:
poppi2 wrote:
palerider wrote:
I Triple-Dog-Dare him to post the links.
=========

you libturds are so ridiculous

if i bothered to post them you would whine about something else that was irrelevant

Robysue posted links backing up what she said.
You did not.
Who do you think people are going to believe?
Think about it carefully.

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:15 am

Guest wrote:
xxyzx wrote:
poppi2 wrote:
palerider wrote:
I Triple-Dog-Dare him to post the links.
=========

you libturds are so ridiculous

if i bothered to post them you would whine about something else that was irrelevant

Robysue posted links backing up what she said.
You did not.
Who do you think people are going to believe?
Think about it carefully.
No kidding, further proof that x has never had any contact with academia, where's it's paramount that one *cite one's references*

Madalot

Post by Madalot » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:35 am

xxyzx wrote:
Madalot wrote:
Madalot wrote:Here's another point that needs to be digested. I have cheap insurance and they don't pay for anything they don't have to. I went from CPAP, to BIPAP and directly to the Trilogy on AVAPS. If ASV would have been sufficient, don't you think my insurance would have INSISTED on that over the Trilogy since the Trilogy is a perpetual rental to the tune of $1500 a month (was at the time - has been lowered to around $700 a month now)? Think about that one, okay? No way in hell my insurance would have approved the Trilogy if an ASV would have been able to do basically the same thing.

OR

They would have insisted on trying ASV before going to the Trilogy. And initially, I wondered why they didn't. A lot of people, Robysue being one of them, explained it so it made sense why they ruled out ASV. They IMMEDIATELY approved the Trilogy after failure on bipap. No way they would have done that if, as alphabet guy insists, ASV and AVAPS are basically the same. No way in hell.

Just because you cannot grasp the concept doesn't mean it's not valid. Hey - a lot of people have concepts they just cannot grasp. There's no shame in it. The shame is in continuing to insist on your understanding when the evidence shows you're wrong. And I'm so so sorry - but you are wrong on this one.
Guess I got you on this one, huh? Can't argue with this logic obviously.

For the record, when talking about the OP where this discussion began, alphabet guy kind of has a point that pertaining to that situation, the question about whether or not the Trilogy would keep going even after her mother passed WAS the question. Whether on ASV or Trilogy using AVAPS, for that specific question, doesn't make a difference between machines. HOWEVER....

alphabet guy went on to make the claims that ASV & AVAPS are basically the same, therapy wise, which is what started this.

alphabet guy keeps trying to backtrack to the OP's post/point when he's cornered on the other discussion. When you have no clue what you're talking about and spew inaccuracies like facts, people here ARE going to correct you. And obviously, you can't stand being told you've gotten anything wrong.

Edited to add: And I state the obvious. Sorry, it's kind of early and I'm tired today!!
=

rotflamo

i was talking about the machine the lady used for her mom

what your insurance and doctor did is irrelevant to that discussion
Which is the SAME machine I use and your claim (without any proof) that it's essentially the same as an ASV makes it RELEVANT to THIS discussion.

Madalot

Post by Madalot » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:58 am

Whatever Dude. You are the ONLY one that doesn't get it. And you never will because you are either unable or unwilling to consider a Viewpoint other than your own. It's very sad for you because you will never grow with that attitude. But there's nothing any of us can do to fix you. I do believe you are broken Beyond any reasonable repair.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:28 pm

xxyzx wrote:
palerider wrote:
====

as always you prove yourself to be a fool as well as a bleeping bleep

i do not write down the url for every site i visit in case some libturd is too stupid to use google and demands to see them
Wait a minute! Did you just call robysue a libturd because she dared you to provide a link to substantiate your claim??? The reason you won't provide any links is because there are none.

You claim to have several degrees and teaching experience at the college level. If that were true, you would know that people can't just make things up and claim them to be true without having any solid evidence. Have you never heard of citing your sources? Have you ever actually been in a classroom?

You keep insulting the very people you expect to get help from. Do you still expect help from anyone in this forum? Seriously?

Sheffey

Post by Sheffey » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:58 pm

After 116 posts in this thread, I suggest you change the thread subject line to "Inability to Install and Use Sleepyhead".
Sheffey

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:12 pm

Sheffey wrote:
After 116 posts in this thread, I suggest you change the thread subject line to "Inability to Install and Use Sleepyhead".

Every post from the alphabet guy should start (and end) with "(personal) Inability: ....."