Mirage Swift pillow versus Mirage Swift ll

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Country4ever

Mirage Swift pillow versus Mirage Swift ll

Post by Country4ever » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:58 pm

I've been using the Mirage Swift pillow for about 10 years. I think when I tried to order some pillows the last time, they said I had to go to a Mirage Swift ll pillow.
I tried it and it feels like my expiration is harder. Has anyone experienced this? It's uncomfortable, but maybe I just need to get used to it? I'm so used to Lincare screwing up everything that I didn't want to use it until I made sure I wasn't told the wrong thing.
The expiration ventilation is different between the 2. I know that nothing stays the same anymore, which is a pain, when the old thing works so well.
Any ideas if these 2 pillows are, indeed interchangeable? And if so.....is it possible that the newer one might give a sensation of expiration being harder?
Thanks.

gregnga

Re: Mirage Swift pillow versus Mirage Swift ll

Post by gregnga » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:38 am

I don't know about the comparison but I also use and like the Mirage Swift ll and have been for about 7 or 8 years. I keep trying new masks but I end up going back to the Swift ll

Country4ever

Re: Mirage Swift pillow versus Mirage Swift ll

Post by Country4ever » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:19 am

Thanks Greg. It just feels like it won't let me expire easily, but who knows......maybe that would help. I'm too aware of slight changes, so I might have to just bite the bullet and see if I can adapt.
I called the local Lincare, hoping to speak to one of the newer people who actually do a good job, and she doesn't work there anymore.
How can a business like Lincare keep functioning with such bad service? Oh well.....that's a different post!
Thanks for your input.