Sleepyhead/windows 10/loose nut behind the wheel

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
chronic

Sleepyhead/windows 10/loose nut behind the wheel

Post by chronic » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:31 am

I have all of the above. I am sort of starting to think that Sleepyhead is kind of interfering with my connecting to the internet. I think it might be because Sleepyhead is placed on the task bar at the bottom of the screen and not over on the side with that group of icons, the name of which I can't remember at the moment. Anyway, I would like sleepyhead to be over on the side and can't figure out how to get it there. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Julie

Re: Sleepyhead/windows 10/loose nut behind the wheel

Post by Julie » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:50 am

Are you using a Mac? Is that bar on the bottom the 'dock'? Because if so, and if you want to keep the dock with other icons intact on the bottom, you should put the SH icon in a text edit or screenshot that will appear on your desktop where you can then move it around to anywhere else there.

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:01 am

chronic wrote:I have all of the above. I am sort of starting to think that Sleepyhead is kind of interfering with my connecting to the internet.
not unless the nut behind the keyboard is very loose indeed.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Jay Aitchsee

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:37 am

I agree with Pale Rider the cause is more than likely a very loose nut. It is extremely doubtful SleepyHead is interfering with your internet, but...(Windows 10, SleepyHead 9.8 )

First, open the folder containing your SleepyHead Program files. Right click on the shortcut icon and select "pin to start". If there is no shortcut icon, right click on the Open or Broken Gl.exe, whichever you are using, and "Create ShortCut", then right click on the new Shortcut Icon and "pin to start". (To make doubly sure you don't lose your shortcut, right click on the shortcut and drag it to your desktop). Then do one or both of the following:

If the icon you are wanting to be rid of is in the Notification Area (far right of the task bar) after starting,
Right click in the task bar area/ then left click on settings/ then under Taskbar, Notification Area, left click on "select which icons appear.../ then Turn SleepyHead Off

If the icon is on the left side of the task bar (pinned) before starting, right click on the icon and select "Unpin from taskbar".

Right click and drag any remaining icon to move it. Delete any you don't want.

Lots of luck.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:50 am

palerider wrote:
chronic wrote:I have all of the above. I am sort of starting to think that Sleepyhead is kind of interfering with my connecting to the internet.
not unless the nut behind the keyboard is very loose indeed.
Better check "Billy G", could have deleted your steering wheel.
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire