Should Trump Jump Up?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Should Trump Drop Out

Yes
37%
No
56%
What is Trump?
6%

Total votes: 158

flightco

Re: Should Trump Drop Out

Post by flightco » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:23 pm

[quote="DreamStalker
I don't remember saying that[/quote]

You're a quick learner grasshopper. You are now ready to begin your career as a criminal politician. [/quote][/quote][/quote]

what is your deal stalker? You have twice told me what I said when I never said it. I generally enjoy your posts but today you are just being an asshole. Have you checked your settings lately?

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:42 pm

flightco wrote:
what is your deal stalker? You have twice told me what I said when I never said it. I generally enjoy your posts but today you are just being an asshole. Have you checked your settings lately?
My settings are on jest (and that's pretty much where it's been set for most of my posts on this thread) ... and yours?
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:47 pm

Trump Regains Lead In Latest Reuters Poll: Hillary Is Gonna Need Reuters To Do Another "Tweak"

A quoted excerpt from Doug Casey ....
As you know, I’ve been on record for a year saying that Trump will win. I still think so, despite the fact that every pundit in existence rails against him daily, spewing visceral hate. They call him a racist, which is actually a lie. Racism has become such a hot “no-go” topic that no one even dares discuss what it is—forget about its pros and cons. It will be the subject of a future End Note. They call Trump a sexist, which is another lie. I’ll cover sexism in the same essay. That will also provide an opportunity to discuss immigration (perhaps more accurately called migration) policy today.

The average middle-class, middle-aged American doesn’t give a damn about racism or sexism, however, because they basically only exist in the imaginations of the Politically Correct. But it doesn’t really matter any more what the average white male American thinks; he’s become the laughing stock of the rest of the world. He’s gone from being the King of the World to a bumbling, overweight, uneducated, bigoted, near-bankrupt parody of himself. What we once thought of as the “average guy” in the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and even the 80s is on his way out. The PCs and the migrants have pretty well transformed the U.S.

Trump is the desperate “last hurrah” of the old order. An FYI: I don’t support Trump per se, even though, given the alternative, I hope he wins. It’s clear he has all kinds of dangerous authoritarian tendencies. And has all kinds of really silly economic notions. But the good news is that he may—to at least a degree—upset the Deep State’s apple cart, at least until he’s co-opted into the Deep State. No matter who wins, this election is going to be ugly. So try not to take it very seriously. Put the Stone’s “Street Fighting Man” on continuous loop instead of your TV’s regular audio, and enjoy. Before you rush to cancel your subscription, I hasten to add that, like any right-thinking person, I actively despise Hillary.

So what’s going to happen? The Deep State will do everything it can to keep things looking rosy for the next three months. The worse things get, the more likely the capite censi are to vote for Trump; the better things look, the better things are for Hillary. That may make Trumpistas closet Leninists. Lenin said, “The worse things get, the better they get.”

What more can the Deep State do? I used to think it was metaphysically impossible to have sub-zero interest rates, especially after creating trillions of new dollars. But it seems anything is possible in Bizzarro World.

I guess they’ll create trillions more dollars and use them to buy bonds, mortgages, and even stocks. So, despite stocks, bonds, and real estate being way overpriced, the smart money has to bet on things holding together until November. On the other hand, the average guy not just in the U.S., but around the world—as shown by Brexit in the U.K. and the surprise victory of Macri in Argentina—is mad as hell. We’re looking at a worldwide upset, not just one in the U.S.

And there are things out there, like the total and complete bankruptcy of the Italian banking system, where the Deep State is truly between a rock and a hard place. If they don’t bail it out, it could easily set off a deflationary collapse. If they do bail it out, then they’ll need to create hundreds of billions of new currency units just for Italy. Plus, more for banks in Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, and who knows where else.

Here’s the bottom line. We’re going into the trailing edge of the gigantic economic storm that broke in 2007. The Greater Depression is going to be nasty and long lasting even as technology moves us toward The Singularity. It makes sense to increase your physical holdings of gold and silver coins.

http://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/d ... -seriously
And I think TPTB will NOT allow Trump to ruin their party.
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

LinkC

Post by LinkC » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:25 pm

The tide is turning, just as planned.
And life will be sweet with the uber-lefties safely living in Canada as they are promising.

Unlike his passengers who died screaming as the car went over the cliff...

mal59@juno.com

Post by mal59@juno.com » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:07 pm

I am shocked to see that the moderators have not stopped your posts that are not CPAP related. You, sir/madam are an asshole that should keep your xxxxxxx politics to yourself. Stick to the topic, we get enough politics on TV/Radio/Internet we don't need it in this forum. Again, you are an asshole.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:19 pm

mal59@juno.com wrote:I am shocked to see that the moderators have not stopped your posts that are not CPAP related. You, sir/madam are an asshole that should keep your xxxxx politics to yourself. Stick to the topic, we get enough politics on TV/Radio/Internet we don't need it in this forum. Again, you are an asshole.
Shut your potty-mouth, pie hole! Or......STFU!!!
Then.......stop reading stuff which you don't like or agree with.
As was previously stated, there are no "moderators" and the vast majority of the folks who use this forum are "adults" and for all intents and purposes try to act that way and self-moderate the forum. It's called "Freedom of Speech". It's in the 1st amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Get over it!

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:09 pm

You do know what the First Amendment is, is the one before the Second Amendment, the one they will go after next, after we run out of Ammo... Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

474P4B7

Post by 474P4B7 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:04 am

No. why should he? LA Times/USC poll has him up by 3%. The insanity is that number of people that would want Hilary elected despite being simultaneously under FBI investigation. Despite clearly breaking the law, mishandling classified information, and then lying about it, she smugly shrugs it off saying that she would rather use 1 mobile device instead of 2 for simplicity sake. FBI just released that information showing that 13 devices were used in conjunction with her personal email account. PLEASE. She ran an apparent pay for play scheme while she was secretary of state accepting millions of dollars in the form of donations to her foundation from people looking to gain access and/or favorable opinions from the state department. She had some of the same employees working for her in the state department as in the Clinton Foundation. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Her silence speaks volumes. NO PRESS CONFERENCES IN 272 + DAYS.

Oh by the way I just had my first sleep study. It was a split night showing an AHI of 33 with desats to 82%. I am led to believe that I may frequently experience a much higher AHI as I didn't have any REM sleep before the introduction of therapy. In any event, AHI down to 2.3 on auto CPAP. I'm waiting to see the doc and will go from there. I think I'd like to purchase a dreamstation auto cpap unit with a full face mask since that is the combination that I tested with and found it to be an acceptable experience. I was unable to fully appreciate how much better I felt before I left the sleep center. It became extremely clear throughout the day. Big improvement off of essentially a half night of sleep. Further research points to OSA as a probable underlying reason for my hypertension, mildly increased liver enzymes , increased ldl, and decreased hdl. That would be amazing if untreated OSA is causing all of this. Anyways, I hope I haven't excommunicated myself before I had a chance to enter this great community.

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:23 am

mal59@juno.com wrote:I am shocked to see that the moderators have not stopped your posts that are not CPAP related. You, sir/madam are an asshole that should keep your fucking politics to yourself. Stick to the topic, we get enough politics on TV/Radio/Internet we don't need it in this forum. Again, you are an asshole.

CNN says "You're Fired!"

Huffington Post says "You're Fired!"

Danger! Danger! Danger! ....
Champion Napper? or OSA? or Brain Damage? .... and topic is stuck to.

mal59@juno.com

Post by mal59@juno.com » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Actually asshole you should drop out of this group.

OhHelpMe

Post by OhHelpMe » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:37 pm

mal59@juno.com wrote:Actually asshole you should drop out of this group.
Mike,

What are you doing here acting like this? Do you want to spend your retirement like this.

- Zack

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:40 pm

mal59@juno.com wrote:Actually asshole you should drop out of this group.
Sure Mike ....whatever you say.

Hey did you get to see Hillary cough her brains out today .... she was only an hour's drive from 'ya?

Image check it out!

Cereal Killer

Post by Cereal Killer » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:01 pm

cough her brains out today
Allergies?? BS. She has chronic gerd. Maybe sleep apnea.

flightco

Post by flightco » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:39 pm

mal59@juno.com wrote:I am shocked to see that the moderators have not stopped your posts that are not CPAP related. You, sir/madam are an asshole that should keep your xxxx politics to yourself. Stick to the topic, we get enough politics on TV/Radio/Internet we don't need it in this forum. Again, you are an asshole.
And, you are whom?

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:44 am

flightco wrote:
mal59@juno.com wrote:I am shocked to see that the moderators have not stopped your posts that are not CPAP related. You, sir/madam are an asshole that should keep your xxxxx politics to yourself. Stick to the topic, we get enough politics on TV/Radio/Internet we don't need it in this forum. Again, you are an asshole.
And, you are whom?
C'mon flightco .... keep up.

Mike is one of JP Morgan's minions -- here to stir up "colorful" politics (as Obama would call it).

A google search of mal59 brings up his life history ... his anonymity skills are about as professional as his political rhetoric (with IT guys like him, who needs Russian hackers?).

So if you have your money in a JP Morgan account, consider moving it under your mattress.

And speaking of Russian hackers ... are you ready for Hillary taking us to thermonuclear war with Putin?

Last edited by DreamStalker on Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.