Stop breathing as I'm nodding off...
Re: Stop breathing as I'm nodding off...
Eat that Green Jello, I'll save mine for you. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire
-
KarmanMonkey
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:52 am
Re: Stop breathing as I'm nodding off...
So I've dug out my CPAP, so now you know what variety of machine and mask I have.
I thought I just hadn't installed the software to review the data, but it looks like it was because the only software I can find is designed just to upload to my doc, not review myself. Any idea what sort of software would interpret FPH files?
I thought I just hadn't installed the software to review the data, but it looks like it was because the only software I can find is designed just to upload to my doc, not review myself. Any idea what sort of software would interpret FPH files?
- ChicagoGranny
- Posts: 15534
- Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:43 pm
- Location: USA
Re: Stop breathing as I'm nodding off...
https://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyheadKarmanMonkey wrote:Any idea what sort of software would interpret FPH files?
