Sleepyhead download

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Sharhamm

Sleepyhead download

Post by Sharhamm » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:42 am

Lost my Sleepyhead numbers due to being encrypted by malware and couple of weeks ago. Put in my card to view my numbers and I can't pull anything up.
So now I need to download Sleepyhead again. Can someone lead me to the right place?

LSAT

Re: Sleepyhead download

Post by LSAT » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:45 am

SGearhart

Post by SGearhart » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:39 am

The current version is 1.0-Beta 2. The main download site for SleepyHead is:
http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 am

For informational purposes ...
the link LSAT provided takes you to a page that in turn has a link on it that will take you to the final download page that SGearhart provided.

So it's the same final download site but just involves one more click on a link when using LSAT's source.
LSAT's source also has some very informative information about other aspects of the using the software plus information about software from the manufacturer (ResScan for ResMed and Encore for Respironics).

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

avi123

Post by avi123 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:58 pm

When I try to download SleepyHead from the two links above I get this message automatically, why?

There is a problem connecting securely to this website.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

You should close this webpage.

Recommended iconClick here to close this webpage.

More information

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:00 pm

avi123 wrote:When I try to download SleepyHead from the two links above I get this message automatically, why?
What browser are you using?
I just tried the link with my FireFox and I get a similar message BUT I downloaded the latest version just 10 days ago ago from this same website without issue. Now I did get a FireFox update yesterday and maybe they added something in their security.

I suspect the security certificate hasn't been update or expired and hasn't been renewed. Not normally a big deal but FireFox won't even let me do an exception because I know the website is fine to download from.

I haven't tried Internet Explorer yet to see what it does...I never use it and now I can't find it on my computer.

If someone wants the Windows version I can share the one I have by putting it in my dropbox storage.
Just send me a PM and I will provide a link.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Pugsy wrote:
avi123 wrote:When I try to download SleepyHead from the two links above I get this message automatically, why?
What browser are you using?
I just tried the link with my FireFox and I get a similar message BUT I downloaded the latest version just 10 days ago ago from this same website without issue. Now I did get a FireFox update yesterday and maybe they added something in their security.

I suspect the security certificate hasn't been update or expired and hasn't been renewed. Not normally a big deal but FireFox won't even let me do an exception because I know the website is fine to download from.

I haven't tried Internet Explorer yet to see what it does...I never use it and now I can't find it on my computer.

If someone wants the Windows version I can share the one I have by putting it in my dropbox storage.
Just send me a PM and I will provide a link.
sithmark's broken his website, unfortunately... and since the certificate expired today, nobody can get into it.... have to go to the sleepfiles mirror.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:17 pm

palerider wrote:sithmark's broken his website, unfortunately... and since the certificate expired today, nobody can get into it.... have to go to the sleepfiles mirror.
Where's the sleepfiles mirror? I seem to be having a senior moment and don't have a clue what you are talking about.

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Pugsy wrote:
palerider wrote:sithmark's broken his website, unfortunately... and since the certificate expired today, nobody can get into it.... have to go to the sleepfiles mirror.
Where's the sleepfiles mirror? I seem to be having a senior moment and don't have a clue what you are talking about.
well, it was sleepfiles.com/SH but it looks like they redirected that to the broken site.

if someone wants the older version, there is: http://www.apneaboard.com/SH-old/

until he renews his certificates, or apneaboard fixes the 'mirror site' to allow the files again, that's about all there is.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi, To answer your question what browser was I using that was resulting in an "unconfirmed..." filename and "sorry, unsafe, removed" message, the answer is:

Chrome Version 51.0.2704.84 m.

Also, can you give me some idea how the data from my AirSense 10 Autoset for Her *gets to* the Sleepyhead software? Is this a case of having to manually remove the SD card and place it into my computer for opening in Sleepyhead? ... as opposed to the over-the-air type of data transmittal that the DME and sleep doctor seem to be magically getting via the mobile network (although the DME rep mentioned a "modem" that was installed into my CPAP machine, which confuses me because I thought modems are for over-the-phone line or perhaps Internet data transmittal. Can you point me to any "How is my sleep data from my CPAP machine getting to my DME/sleep dr" tutorial?

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Guest wrote:Hi, To answer your question what browser was I using that was resulting in an "unconfirmed..." filename and "sorry, unsafe, removed" message, the answer is:

Chrome Version 51.0.2704.84 m.

Also, can you give me some idea how the data from my AirSense 10 Autoset for Her *gets to* the Sleepyhead software? Is this a case of having to manually remove the SD card and place it into my computer for opening in Sleepyhead? ... as opposed to the over-the-air type of data transmittal that the DME and sleep doctor seem to be magically getting via the mobile network (although the DME rep mentioned a "modem" that was installed into my CPAP machine, which confuses me because I thought modems are for over-the-phone line or perhaps Internet data transmittal. Can you point me to any "How is my sleep data from my CPAP machine getting to my DME/sleep dr" tutorial?
there's more info written to the SD card than is transmitted via the cell modem to the DME/dr. (according to what a sleep doctor told me)

you just take the SD card out and pop it into your computer.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:14 pm

avi123 wrote:Resmed S9 is not affected by leaks even close to 50 L/Min.
From my own past experience I have found that leaks over 35 L/min will cause the machine to be clueless as to what is going on and not report any events when there likely were some events.
Between 30 and 35 L/min I got a lot of "unknown apneas" meaning the machine sensed something but couldn't make out what it was. Up to around 30 L/min and the machine seemed to record and respond accurately.
I had occasion to happen to have a night where the leaks got progressively worse and was able to watch the deterioration of the sensing ability as the leaks got worse...had a bunch of unknown apneas get flagged and then when the leak went over 35 L/min a big blank spot where apneas would likely have been present. I am pretty sure that the lack of flagging wasn't because nothing happened since immediately prior to the blank spot were the Unknown flagged events.

While short periods of leaks over 35 L/min are unlikely to make a huge impact on the overall therapy or the machine's ability to respond and record appropriately.....I wouldn't want to spend much time over 35 L/min routinely. 5 minutes is one thing...50 minutes up there is an entirely different thing.

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:05 pm

Pugsy wrote:
the mirror is redirecting back to the primary... which isn't helpful, but they put in a temporary workaround:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread ... workaround