SleepyHead 1.0-beta is BACK!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
robysue

SleepyHead 1.0-beta is BACK!

Post by robysue » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:05 pm

Folks,

JediMark has just re-released the 1.0-beta version of SleepyHead 1.0-beta. To download, go to https://sleepyhead.jedimark.net/ and pick the appropriate download link for your computer.

So for all of you with DreamStations who are wanting to use SH, download SH 1.0-beta and start playing with it.

squid13

Re: SleepyHead 1.0-beta is BACK!

Post by squid13 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:20 pm

I just downloaded this program and installed it and it was not in English but some other foreign tongue. I used a program called Shadow Defender and went into shadow mode to install this so when I shut down and rebooted I was back to normal. I use this program to test any new program before I install it on my computer to see what it will do. I also posted this in this thread viewtopic/t111138/And-SleepyHeads-New-S ... se-is.html Edit: Got my problem solved thanks to Krelvin and Archangle working perfectly.

Last edited by squid13 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
US Navy Retired 1973,AirCurve 10 ASV, Mode: ASV Auto, Min EPAP: 7.2, Max EPAP: 15.0, Min PS:4.0, Max PS: 15.0, Mask ResMed Airtouch F20, Backup: (2) AirCurve 10 ASV

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:58 pm

Downloaded and tested today with no issues
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

jedimark

Post by jedimark » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:36 pm

Thanks RobySue

Yup, SleepyHeads official download page from now on is http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net, and that always will have links to the latest version available.

I've tried to keep the website light, hopefully my little server doesn't choke doing it's part. If anyone can offer file mirroring space to help share the file distribution load around, let me know.

I am planning on finally fix link in the next update of sleepyhead (which will be beta-2) so it will alert you if there is a new version available for your platform.

These releases will be snapshots, but I think it's time I woke up and face that my snapshots are usually more stable then all previous releases of SleepyHead... Anyone who wants it extra breaky, can come join the fun and build from source :-}

From now on, I'm going to try and have a sleepyhead bugfix update around the 16th of each month, even if it's only minor. They won't all be perfect, but each should in theory be better than the last one. (Please don't automatically assume I have updated though, best to check the website first)

It might take me a while to get that into proper rythym, but I just wanted to let you guys know what my plans are. If that doesn't out work, I'll try every couple of months, we will see how it goes I guess.

Still working out where to put the new bug tracker.. Please keep GitLab issue tracker for code related stuff

TL;DR version
SleepyHead has shiny new website: http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net
I'm looking for help mirroring files
And I'm aiming for regular 16th of the month bugfix updates once I get back into the swing of things.

Just wanna say a big thank you to everyone for their support, encouragement and help to get better organised the past few weeks.

/Jedimark

Additional Comments: CMS50D+/F Oximeter, S9 VPAP Auto/Adapt, PRS1 Auto, Intellipap Auto, SleepyHead :)
Author of the free, cross platform, open-source sleep tracking software SleepyHead.
Download http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net
Source Code http://gitlab.com/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-code

cathyf

Post by cathyf » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:44 pm

LOVE YOU, JEDIMARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smooches*

Pupcake

Post by Pupcake » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:22 am

Mark, you are the Jedi King!

Downloaded, data easily transferred.

Working well!