SPO 2 Review question

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Arizona-Willie

SPO 2 Review question

Post by Arizona-Willie » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:14 am

Haven't used the program for a long time.

My new CMS 50F isn't working yet so I got my 50E out and used it last night and hooked it up and downloaded the data this morning.

I saw the review and looked at the report.

But then I ran into a problem. I didn't see anywhere to save the thing and when I look in the Data folder for SPO2 review it is empty.

Where does the program save the data and does it save automatically or do I have to tell it to save it and how do I do that.

Can I redownload the data from last night as long as I haven't used it again?

I just went into Sleepyhead and discovered it reads directly from the device but it is not working. I have it connected with the data cable and Sleepyhead says it is looking for devices and I tell the CMS 50E to upload but nothing happens and Sleepyhead freezes.

How do I fix this? The SPO2 Review program appears to work and can import the data from the device but Sleepyhead isn't importing.

My new CMS 50F did not appear to be working but when I hooked it up to the computer it started and said Low Power even though it had been charged ( it looked like anyway ) ... now I have been able to get into the menus and I see there is a power off setting. Does that do what it appears it does? Turn the unit off to save battery if not being used or something? Do I need to have the power on in order to use it with the finger input thing?