Masks for sale

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Sleepysuz

Masks for sale

Post by Sleepysuz » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:55 pm

I had a AirFit p10 for her auto billed and shipped to me when I was undergoing chemotherapy. Hubby picked up some nasal masks out of pocket when I couldn't tolerate the air pillows. By the time I got on my feet it was past the 30 day limit to return them. I found the Sleepweaver Elan was a winner for me so didn't try the mirage. Would like to find a home for these.

Shipping $7.95 in USA only please PayPal preferred.

Respironics TrueBlue gel nasal mask size small.
Used only 1/2 a night. Headgear and mask washed - like new! $30

Resmed Mirage FX nasal mask. Size standard. New in sealed package $55

Resumed AirFit -P10 for her. (XS. S, M). New in sealed package. $50

Please send private message if interested. Thanks! Suz

Sleepysuz

Re: Masks for sal

Post by Sleepysuz » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Not sure if the prices are fair or these are not popular styles and sizes. Make me an offer if you are interested. Feedback appreciated. Thanks! Suz

SleepyEyes21

Re: Masks for sal

Post by SleepyEyes21 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:57 am

Sleepysuz wrote:Not sure if the prices are fair or these are not popular styles and sizes. Make me an offer if you are interested. Feedback appreciated. Thanks! Suz
Hi Suz - I think your prices are very fair and the P10 is definitely a popular style right now. That one is a real deal, brand new & unopened, at $50! (If it were me, I wouldn't go any lower.) Have you tried using Craigslist in your area also? You can ask for payment via PayPal thru CL also.

I also think your price on the TrueBlue nasal mask is very good. I'm not sure if the small would fit me, but I am interested in that one. Is there a fitting guide somewhere on cpap.com that I could use to see if it would fit?

Also- I think USPS has a flat rate shipping box that costs $5.95 that either of these masks would fit into that might help lower the cost a bit.

Feel free to PM me

Sleepysuz

Re: Masks for sale

Post by Sleepysuz » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Thanks for info on shipping Sleepyeyes. Will change it to $5.95 then

The Gel mask is 1 11/16 inch wide at widest part of the triangle which is how the mask is measured across th bottom of the nose My nose is around 1 1/2. It's squishy so there is some adjustability. Very comfortable and doesn't have to have loose fit. I just don't like stuff on my forehead given the choice

SleepyEyes21

Re: Masks for sale

Post by SleepyEyes21 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Sleepysuz wrote:Thanks for info on shipping Sleepyeyes. Will change it to $5.95 then

The Gel mask is 1 11/16 inch wide at widest part of the triangle which is how the mask is measured across th bottom of the nose My nose is around 1 1/2. It's squishy so there is some adjustability. Very comfortable and doesn't have to have loose fit. I just don't like stuff on my forehead given the choice
Hi Suz- thanks for the measurement info! I'll take the Gel mask, and PM you my info