One Request to Johnny, Carolyn, all forum members

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Morbius

Re: One Request to Johnny, Carolyn, all forum members

Post by Morbius » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Although I'm not around to tend my garden, and I'm missing out on the vine ripened tomatoes, which is somewhat of a drag...

grayghost4

Post by grayghost4 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:14 pm

slow learner
If you're not part of the solution you're just scumming up the bottom of the beaker!

Get the Clinicians manual here : http://apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-press ... tup-manual

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:16 pm

Well, who's fault is that? I mean, you succeeded in getting somebody really angry, but then what (reread my comment about thinking 2 or 3 steps down the line).

C'mon, you can give a little....

Puleeeeeessse?

cancun

Post by cancun » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Morbius wrote:
cancun wrote:
Morbius wrote:A fistfull of oxycontin also tends to brighten the day up significantly.
A fistful is a bit too much for me but a couple at a time make me a happier person.
Usually with 4 I can talk to God.

With 6, God talks back.

8, and I AM God....
Probably a good idea to stay with 6 then, keeps you humble!

Laos Film Director

Post by Laos Film Director » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:05 am

Can't say that I follow this board closely enough to really understand what happened to cause this thread. This is the internet and it is foolish to worry about what some bullies might say. If they bother you ignore them and forgettabouit. It's the internet. Grow some cojones. I will also say that if you really want to leave an internet board just leave. No announcement or drama is necessary. Just my 02.

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:28 am

Laos Film Director wrote:Can't say that I follow this board closely enough to really understand what happened to cause this thread.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_nature

Hang Fire

Post by Hang Fire » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:39 am

Laos Film Director wrote:This is the internet and it is foolish to worry about what some bullies might say. If they bother you ignore them and forgettabouit. It's the internet. Grow some cojones. I will also say that if you really want to leave an internet board just leave. No announcement or drama is necessary. Just my 02.
The same could be said back to you. "It's the internet. Some people will worry about what bullies say. Some will want to leave. You should grow some cojones. Some will want to leave and will dramatize their leaving. Just forgettabouit."

postitnote

Post by postitnote » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:05 am

grayghost4 wrote:slow learner
The guest post was to show that I have only posted as Postitnote. I'm slow huh?
Morbius, are you bored?

ems

Post by ems » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:56 am

Hang Fire wrote:
Laos Film Director wrote:This is the internet and it is foolish to worry about what some bullies might say. If they bother you ignore them and forgettabouit. It's the internet. Grow some cojones. I will also say that if you really want to leave an internet board just leave. No announcement or drama is necessary. Just my 02.
The same could be said back to you. "It's the internet. Some people will worry about what bullies say. Some will want to leave. You should grow some cojones. Some will want to leave and will dramatize their leaving. Just forgettabouit."[/]

And it continues -- HangF... was it really necessary to respond to Laos the way you did?? He is entitled to his feelings and stated them. It could have been left at that. Your response wasn't necessary and didn't help anything or any one.
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:28 pm

ems wrote:
Hang Fire wrote:
The same could be said back to you. "It's the internet. Some people will worry about what bullies say. Some will want to leave. You should grow some cojones. Some will want to leave and will dramatize their leaving. Just forgettabouit."[/]

And it continues -- HangF... was it really necessary to respond to Laos the way you did?? He is entitled to his feelings and stated them. It could have been left at that. Your response wasn't necessary and didn't help anything or any one.
And neither was yours, ems. Stop trying to control others and just worry about how YOU act on the forum.

Oh, and I fixed your quoting problem. You're welcome.
Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

Julie

Post by Julie » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Actually I agree with Ems on this one - sorta - because I didn't like HF's response to a newbie earlier - such unnecessary roughness re having begun a new thread after his OP... was going to call him on it, shoulda, didn't.

cherylann

Post by cherylann » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:17 pm

sonnyboy, I can understand your frustration. I've recently been blasted for asking a question about chinstraps and denigrated for not being more knowledgeable and more active on the forum. If I want to be talked down to, I don't have to come here. I have a family who is happy to do that.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:45 pm

Cherylann, I believe there is plenty of room on the forum for cpappers who do NOT get all OCD about the minutiae.
Sadly, a VERY FEW of the people here only THINK they know everything, and try to compensate by belittling others.
I think you know who they are. There is NOTHING wrong with only coming here when you have a question,
instead of hanging out 24/7. Those who take an occasional break are probably better off mentally than some who don't.
There is a core of truly unselfish people here, with incredible smarts--i'm not one of them, but I try.

ala5081

Post by ala5081 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:51 pm

I for one do not post on here due to the offensive remarks of some. I use the board for reading and reference. If I get stumped I have a very special friend on here who is an angel and always takes time to help me. I sincerely appreciate this person, you know who you are.

Brattygirl65

Post by Brattygirl65 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:33 am

Amen!