Search found 9 matches
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:32 pm
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Recent switch to BiPAP -- need help w/ flow rate abnormalities and settings
- Replies: 4
- Views: 78218
Re: Recent switch to BiPAP -- need help w/ flow rate abnormalities and settings
P.S. I nerded out and wrote code to analyze my PAP data, run it through the Glasgow Index website, and analyze correlations. It might mean nothing, and it's only trained on my 14 nights of bipap data so far, but here is the correlation matrix if you find it interesting or helpful. https://imgur.com...
- Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:22 pm
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Does Resmed Aircurve 10 S measure minimums?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1386
Re: Does Resmed Aircurve 10 S measure minimums?
I don't know what you're talking about. The 3 images I posted above were all from last night. The ones above that are from the OSCAR overview window, tracking my progress over time. As far as what is wrong, I mean, I'm tired (and I have dizzy spells when I try to exercise). By leaving my pressures w...
- Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:47 pm
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Does Resmed Aircurve 10 S measure minimums?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1386
Re: Does Resmed Aircurve 10 S measure minimums?
And here's what last night looked like.
- Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:42 pm
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Does Resmed Aircurve 10 S measure minimums?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1386
Re: Does Resmed Aircurve 10 S measure minimums?
Next, playing with those settings. The timeline of changes in my prescribed pressure and also touching those settings, should explain why I've been messing with them. 2014-mid 2019- bi-pap therapy at 12/8 worked great for a good while but eventually started to fail and I spent a lot of the time extr...
- Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:06 am
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Does Resmed Aircurve 10 S measure minimums?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1386
Re: Does Resmed Aircurve 10 S measure minimums?
Ok, first of all, here's what I mean about the minimums starting to show as zero. I don't know why there's data missing in all those places. I don't know if my doc messed up my SD card in my old machine. But that period in Jan/Feb of 2020 is when I started exploring my ti min/max cycle/trigger sensi...
- Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:48 am
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Does Resmed Aircurve 10 S measure minimums?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1386
Re: Does Resmed Aircurve 10 S measure minimums?
Oh wow, I totally missed any replies to this. I'm so sorry! I'll Post more info shortly. Thanks for getting back to me!
- Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:57 pm
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Does Resmed Aircurve 10 S measure minimums?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1386
Does Resmed Aircurve 10 S measure minimums?
So I just recently started using Oscar and I'm looking at my records for the first time. I'm noticing that when I switched from my S9 bipap machine to my Aircurve bipap, that Oscar started displaying minimums for tidal volume, respiratory rate, minute vent, leak rate, etc as zero. I regularly tinker...
- Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:55 am
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Sleeping multiple times a day - OSCAR only shows the latest one
- Replies: 4
- Views: 751
Re: Sleeping multiple times a day - OSCAR only shows the latest one
Oh that makes sense! I'll try it for this evening!
- Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:57 am
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Sleeping multiple times a day - OSCAR only shows the latest one
- Replies: 4
- Views: 751
Re: Sleeping multiple times a day - OSCAR only shows the latest one
I'm having the same problem. I'm using OSCAR 1.2 and it's only showing the data for one short session from yesterday afternoon while I was adjusting settings. I tried purging and reimporting for the 1 day's data. I also checked the SD card file structure and made sure the records for my actual overn...