Search found 2 matches

by Phils2888
Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:36 am
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: CPAP and Cold Weather Camping
Replies: 18
Views: 45868

Re: CPAP and Cold Weather Camping

Thanks for all the comments. I only do tent camping a few weekends in winter. My sleeping bag is rated at 20 degrees and I also use a liner which is supposed to give you another 10 degrees. It got down to +25F and I woke up freezing, pretty much my torso, not my feet. I have a mummy bag and always s...
by Phils2888
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:44 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: CPAP and Cold Weather Camping
Replies: 18
Views: 45868

CPAP and Cold Weather Camping

I have been using CPAP for quite a few years. I am also a camper, recently doing some winter camping. I have good camping gear, but wondering if using a CPAP in cold weather can add to waking up shivering in the middle of the night. Can breathing in cold air 32 degrees and colder through the CPAP ca...