Search found 2 matches

by emkay_777
Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:30 am
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: Any Canadians out there
Replies: 17
Views: 6644

Re: Any Canadians out there

I, too, just came across this post and read with interest. 3 years ago, my sleep doctor handed me my prescription along with a printed form with a list of (if memory serves) 4 or 5 different suppliers that I could pick and choose from. The one that I did choose seemed competent enough and I walked o...
by emkay_777
Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:20 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: F&P Flexifit 405 noise
Replies: 1
Views: 708

F&P Flexifit 405 noise

Greetings all, I have a question about the F&P Flexifit 405 nasal mask. I actually find it fits quite well and am comfortable using it EXCEPT that it sounds like a jet engine when I breathe. I can't believe how loud it is compared to my other masks. This is the one that has the little oval diffuser ...